Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Q&A with Toronto hitting coach: Chad Mottola(?!?!??!)

Q&A with Toronto hitting coach: Chad Mottola(?!?!??!)

I either didn't know or I knew and forgot but Chad Mottola is a hitting coach. For the Blue Jays. In MLB! Check it out here.

Interesting point!

As I was playing, a lot of guys were throwing information at me, just hoping something would stick. By the end of the year I had tried seven different things, and had actually gone backwards. That’s my biggest fear: getting a player to do something but not understand the why. I want them to keep learning, and keep building and the days they ask why are the days we‘re getting places.
    "Bring on Rod Stupid!"

2. Likes:

RANDY IN INDY (06-06-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Q&A with Toronto hitting coach: Chad Mottola(?!?!??!)

Those who can, do...
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

5. Likes:

Tom Servo (06-06-2013)

... and those who can't post here.

7. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (06-06-2013), Bumstead (06-06-2013), George Anderson (06-06-2013), KYRedLeg (06-06-2013), medford (06-06-2013), _Sir_Charles_ (06-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    I either didn't know or I knew and forgot but Chad Mottola is a hitting coach. For the Blue Jays. In MLB! Check it out here.

Interesting point!
    You know, I think old "Not Derek Jeter" Mottola may have a good point. He knows from experience that too much information, or the wrong information, can be detrimental to a hitter. On the other hand, a more polished and successful hitter who didn't require much instruction may not be able to coach youngsters from that same perspective.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Turn Off Ads?