Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MLB Draft 2013 - other teams

MLB Draft 2013 - other teams

So which teams have impressed you so far? Which ones look do you think have screwed up?

I really like what the DBacks have done in getting power pitchers like Braden Shipley and Aaron Blair. Minnesota looks to have done very well for itself with Kohl Stewart and Ryan Eades immediately upgrading the system on the mound. Phillip Bickford and Clinton Hollon are two highly intriguing prep arms for the Blue Jays' system.

The Yankees look like they did well with their three 1st round picks. And the Mariners snagged two advanced college bats in D.J. Peterson and Austin Wilson.

Meanwhile K.C. seemed to punt on its 1st round pick in order to throw cash at the unpolished, seemingly fragile arm of Sean Manaea. San Francisco looks like it's picking random names out of a hat.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MLB Draft 2013 - other teams

I like what the A's and Pirates have done:

Billy McKinney
    Dillon Overton
    Chad Pinder
    Dylan Covey
    Bobby Wahl
    Dustin Driver

Austin Meadows
    Reese McGuire
    Blake Taylor
    JaCoby Jones

Also like the Phillies with JP Crawford, Cord Sandberg and Jan Hernandez, and the Rays with Ciuffo, Stanek, and Unroe.

The Giants draft is an unbelievable head-scratcher.
    Last edited by Benihana; 06-07-2013 at 05:48 PM.
    Go BLUE!!!

Re: MLB Draft 2013 - other teams

In the divisioan I like the Cards and Pirates drafts better than the Reds. Still have to see em play tho so I hold out hope.

Turn Off Ads?