Turn Off Ads?
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 6/7/2013 Reds v. Cardinals (The Return of Phillips...this time it's personal)

Re: 6/7/2013 Reds v. Cardinals (The Return of Phillips...this time it's personal)

And everyone ripped on me for saying the Cardinals are the favorites in the division

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Haunted by walks

Re: 6/7/2013 Reds v. Cardinals (The Return of Phillips...this time it's personal)

Quote Originally Posted by forfreelin04 View Post
    I will say their defense is statue like
    Yes, there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfansince72 View Post
    like to see a team meeting right after this game.. AND Votto let off some steam on the rest of this team. they had a day off. No excuse coming into this series not ready to play
    Can Votto drop a few Vott O's on Dusty for brining in Ondrusek only down by 3 in the sixth?

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    Okay, I'm out. I'll watch the game, but I can't take this thread anymore. Unreal the doomsayers and chicken littles lately. Just painful and depressing.
    This game has been a lot more painful and depressing than the game thread could ever possibly be.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

6. Likes:

New York Red (06-07-2013)

Okay, I'm out. I'll watch the game, but I can't take this thread anymore. Unreal the doomsayers and chicken littles lately. Just painful and depressing.
    YOU deal with these %^$# Cardinals fans in your face day after day after day and see how well you handle a clinker like this. I like you Charles, but you have no idea how it is living here. You all think redsfaninmo is exaggerating when he says how bad it is here for non-Cardinals fans. Trust me, I know for a fact he's NOT. No matter how much you try to be the bigger person, and how tough you try to be, it gets old. And I've had 18 years of this.

EMAW

Some of these "fans" are giving up on the season and it's June 7th
    Reds were 31-25 on June 7th last year

Can Votto drop a few Vott O's on Dusty for brining in Ondrusek only down by 3 in the sixth?
    So you would rather have one if the other guys that have been shelled lately?

A double off of Hoover as I type. The bullpen is pretty bad right now.
    Last edited by reds700; 06-07-2013 at 09:29 PM.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Where the heck was Paul positioned there???

Great googly moogly. This is hard to watch.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Yes, there's that.
    I think the Cards will cool off before the AS break. However to say their not as good as the Reds is like saying Jeff Brantley does better play by play then Marty

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    Giant F bomb by Votto... Maybe that's a sign of his swing returning.
    Man, I hope so. We need to take the next two, if for no other reason than to send a message that we aren't going to back down.
    "I talked to an advance scout that told me if Joey Votto and Albert Pujols were on the same team he'd advise his team to do the unthinkable...pitch around Votto to get to Pujols." - Buster Olney, ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by EMAW View Post
    Some of these "fans" are giving up on the season and it's June 7th
    Reds were 31-25 on June 7th last year
    I guess I was just hoping they wouldn't have to go on an unfathomably good run to take the division again. Starting to look like that will once again be necessary.
    "Iíll kind of have a foot on the back of my own butt. Thatís just how I do things.Ē -- Bryan Price, 10/22/2013

Quote Originally Posted by reds700 View Post
    So you would rather have one if the other guys that have been shelled lately?
    Hoover or Lecure...

Just give your opinion and don't be bothered by what others think. It makes for a much more enjoyable message board experience -- even on nights like this.
    "I talked to an advance scout that told me if Joey Votto and Albert Pujols were on the same team he'd advise his team to do the unthinkable...pitch around Votto to get to Pujols." - Buster Olney, ESPN

Hoover or Lecure...
    They both had losses this week. The bullpen options aren't that great.

I'm trying to remember the last time we gave up runs with less than 2 outs....
    Is it "next season" yet?

Turn Off Ads?