Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite franchise burger?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • In&Out Double Cheese Burger

14 17.72%
  • Steak and Shake Steak Burger

3 3.80%
  • Big Mac

1 1.27%
  • Wendy's Classic Single

5 6.33%
  • Whopper/Double Whopper

2 2.53%
  • White Castle Mini Burger

2 2.53%
  • JackNThe Box Grilled Sourdough Burger

3 3.80%
  • Rally Burger

2 2.53%
  • 5 Guys Cheese Burger

28 35.44%
  • Hardees Thick Burger

3 3.80%
  • Quarter Pounder W Cheese/Double Quarter Pounder

0 0%
  • Sonic double bacon cheese burger

1 1.27%
  • What-A Burger

4 5.06%
  • Red Robin Build-A Burger

9 11.39%
  • Fudruckers Bacon Double Stack Cheese Burger

2 2.53%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Burger

Re: Best Burger

I kind of like Smashburger also. Different than 5 guys because they give you more options. Their fries suck though. But the Baja Burger is pretty tasty

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
    I kind of like Smashburger also. Different than 5 guys because they give you more options. Their fries suck though. But the Baja Burger is pretty tasty
    I forgot about Smashburger. That's another good option in Lexington. It's a block west of Hugh Jass, for those in the area.

Went to Rallys last night and had the bacon roadhouse burger for the first time ever and I must say it was quite awesome. Plus rallys fries have to be the best of them all. I know this is about the burgers but 5 guys fries are the most flavorless things ever to have so much grease. And In&Out fries and average but you better eat them quick and not let them get cold in the least. Rallys fries and seasoned, crispy...and you can take your time while eating them and still enjoy em. But anyway like I said this is about the burgers. Just thought that bacon roadhouse was surprisingly tasty!!

Culver's, home of the butter burger and custard shakes.

W.O.W.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Went to Bobby's Burger Palace today. Solid, creative burgers and killer onion rings.

I love me some what-a-burger. Anytime I drive to Dallas on I-20 I hit the first exit on the Texas side of the border and get the bacon cheese burger. I make sure to take an extra cholesterol pill before eating

Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    Went to Bobby's Burger Palace today. Solid, creative burgers and killer onion rings.
    They had a "Burger of the Month" in April that had Pimento Cheese and Potato Chips on top.

Probably one of the top burgers I've had in recent memory.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Five Guy's burgers are awesome. Their fries are well below average to me. Culver's makes a solid burger. But my vote went to Whataburger. Thirty plus years of dining there and I guess I'm addicted.

Right out of high school I moved into an apartment in Texas that was right next to a Whataburger. I gained a little weight.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by marcshoe View Post
    Right out of high school I moved into an apartment in Texas that was right next to a Whataburger. I gained a little weight.
    I just gained a pound just thinking about it

As a long-time Akron area resident, I'm happy to see Swenson's getting some shout-outs. They really are unique yet tasty burgers served at drive-in locations. The servers are local college students who sprint to the cars to take your order. They differ from other drive-ins in that they're open year round, unlike A&W, and don't rely on cheesy 50's sentimentality like other drive-ins. Just simple, good food.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

14. Likes:

coachpipe (06-13-2013)

A big Kuhuna burger? Mmmm now that's a tasty burger.

Do you know what they call a quarter pounder in France? A royale with cheese. Do you know why?
    The metric system?
    Well look at the big brain on Brad

For me, like many here, the best burger is the one that I make on the Grill. Funny how it comes out perfect every time.

As for the chains, 5 guysis to me highly over-rated. When they came to Newport Beach, they threw a lot of money at the locations and have failed to gain much of a following. And, I agree, their fries are not good!

I'll vote with '62' and go with 'FATBURGER' as best on the West Coast. In-N-Out just doesn't do it for me.

Rem
    "For Reds fans, by Reds fans" Learn it, love it, live it.

Five guy fries are great. Y'all crazy.

Turn Off Ads?