Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Tyler Mahle

Tyler Mahle

7th Round Pick, Westminster HS (CA) RHP R/R HS

He is committed to play at UCSB where his brother plays.

Looks like a solid pick.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Tyler Mahle

The scouting report on MLB is very confusing on this guy. It says he's a Lefty, and is committed to going to Santa Barbara where his brother Tyler plays. Which tells me he's ambidextrous and his parents loved the name Tyler.
    ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    The scouting report on MLB is very confusing on this guy. It says he's a Lefty, and is committed to going to Santa Barbara where his brother Tyler plays. Which tells me he's ambidextrous and his parents loved the name Tyler.
    That explains it, his brother is a lefty.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

So is the guy we drafted a HS or College player? And is he right handed or left handed?

:?:
    Go BLUE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    So is the guy we drafted a HS or College player? And is he right handed or left handed?

:?:
    High school righty.

Turn Off Ads?