Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Broxton to the DL, Villarreal back up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Re: Broxton to the DL, Villarreal back up

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    So because we are not being positive or confused about the moves and 40 man roster management......this is a problem? I am assuming stating this reads like a Game Thread is not exactly an endorsement of what we are discussing?
    Lots and lots of knee jerk reactionary emotionalism. Most RZ threads aren't as emotional as the game threads.

That's ok, I read game threads, too. Just an observation, that's all.

I didn't touch a nerve, did I? If so, I apologize and will add to the conversation.

The hottest team in baseball, the Cards, have also had the worst injury problems, and have literally replaced their roster while on the fly and seemingly not missing a beat. I do agree that the 40 man roster seems thin, especially when it's time to lean on it. In the beginning of the season, the Reds pitching depth was supposed to be the team's strength; now it seems a weakness, at least in the pen. The Cards bring up their good young pitchers and start them off in the bullpen, I think the Reds need to consider doing that as well

Masset, Marshall and now Broxton (and I think he's been hurt for a while, though that's easy to say now). Arredondo and Ondrusek mere shadows of what they were last year.

Hard to fill in those guys with the likes of Parra, Simon and Villareal.

2. Likes:

westofyou (06-16-2013)

Turn Off Ads?