Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Hernandez Might be Cut from my Fantasy Team

Aaron Hernandez Might be Cut from my Fantasy Team

He's possibly involved in two shootings, my fantasy team can't have that type of bad publicity.

I was reading a story about it and I scrolled down to the comments and the top comment and response is hilarious.

"I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Aaron Hernandez Might be Cut from my Fantasy Team

Just to be clear it's not the "future Bengal" that's funny. I'm not a Bengals fan but I can't believe anyone still thinks that's funny but the response is awesome.

With every update this story with Hernandez gets worse.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Tim Tebow the next great New England Tight End!
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    With every update this story with Hernandez gets worse.
    Allegedly, directly tied to the murder victim on the night of the murder.

In the unfolding story that is Aaron Hernandez's future, things went from bad to worse on Wednesday. Police confirmed Wednesday night that the body found near Hernandez's home Monday was that of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, of Dorchester. His death has been deemed a homicide. A law enforcement official tells FOX 25 Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide which is why authorities executed a search warrant at his home Tuesday night. According to the same source, Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, the source says.
    Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/-da...#ixzz2Wllw2a00

Wow. This is bad.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Well he was cleared so I think you are safe

Umm...I don't think he's cleared just yet.

"@SportsCenter: Aaron Hernandez has not been ruled out as a suspect in the homicide of a semi-pro football player, law enforcement sources told ABC News."

"@NBCSports: BREAKING: Aaron Hernandez will reportedly be arrested in connection with murder: http://t.co/HQDfwYroiE"

"He [Hernandez] has not been ruled out. We are not calling him a suspect, but he is definitely not in the clear," said one police official close to the investigation.

http://Aaron Hernandez Not in Clear,...ry?id=19445131

That story was posted 40 mins ago. Where did you read he was cleared?

And people wondered why Belichick claimed Jake Ballard last season.

Is there anything to the story of the lawsuit alleging that Hernandez shot off his gun at a Miami club and some dude lost his eye???

The story, as of yesterday was that he wasn't a suspect, which is where I suspect the "don't worry he's been cleared" comment comes from. Of course when they head back to your house a 2nd day, me thinks somebody thinks your at least a little bit suspicious, or at least someone connected to that house.

another thought, I haven't followed this closely, but I just read that thru his lawyer they stated (paraphrasing) "out of respect for the investigation, Aaron will not comment on this case" there is also a rumor that he's not been cooperating with the police.

Now, you can't try a guy based upon his willingness to talk to the cops, nor his willingness to speak on the subject to the general population, but if it were me, and I was 100% in the clear, I'd sure as heck be talking to the police all I could, I'd definently be making statements to the public.

Here's what I know, there were 4 people in that car when it left the club. 3 of them returned, 1 was found w/ a bullet to the head. Somebody's got a story to tell; if there is a coverup, they won't be able to keep the story straight b/w 3 people.

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    another thought, I haven't followed this closely, but I just read that thru his lawyer they stated (paraphrasing) "out of respect for the investigation, Aaron will not comment on this case" there is also a rumor that he's not been cooperating with the police.

Now, you can't try a guy based upon his willingness to talk to the cops, nor his willingness to speak on the subject to the general population, but if it were me, and I was 100% in the clear, I'd sure as heck be talking to the police all I could, I'd definently be making statements to the public.

Here's what I know, there were 4 people in that car when it left the club. 3 of them returned, 1 was found w/ a bullet to the head. Somebody's got a story to tell; if there is a coverup, they won't be able to keep the story straight b/w 3 people.
    No.

Talking to the police in this sort of situation can do nothing but hurt him, whether he's guilty or not. The police are looking to use any statements made to mine for lies, ANY inconsistency etc. He could think he's being completely honest and forthright and still screw himself badly.

He should lawyer up, keep quiet, and see what happens.

Making public statements is a horrible idea as well.
    Last edited by WMR; 06-20-2013 at 02:37 PM.

He probably slipped and fell headfirst into a bullet that was lying on the ground.

On Thursday ABC News reported that a security system in Hernandez's home, which included video surveillance, was smashed intentionally and a cell phone was handed over to police "in pieces" by Hernandez's attorneys. A cleaning crew was seen leaving Hernandez's home on Monday before the police searched the residence.
    Not looking good.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...#ixzz2WmeUkEJ6

17. Likes:

Assembly Hall (06-21-2013)

Turn Off Ads?