Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Hernandez Might be Cut from my Fantasy Team

Re: Aaron Hernandez Might be Cut from my Fantasy Team

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I wouldn't stay away from the nightclubs and alcohol. But I'd certainly steer clear of the guns.
    My thoughts exactly. If I were young, rich and famous -- I'd live it up, but I'd get snipped, take taxis and go nowhere near a gun.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    And now they're saying Hernandez may have had Lloyd killed because Lloyd knew about that double murder from the previous year.

This story gets crazier get crazier every day, I remember when it started out as 'a body was found near Aaron Hernandez's house'.
    Finally a real motive for him regarding Lloyd. Now it makes sense why he was angry at Lloyd talking to certain people.

So, now I wonder what was the deal with the double homicide last year near Boston.
    Really starting to sound like Hernandez has had a break with reality somewhere. Why on earth would a guy with a $40 mil contract find any reason to be murdering people?
    Last edited by Red Oak; 06-27-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Oak View Post
    Finally a real motive for him regarding Lloyd. Now it makes sense why he was angry at Lloyd talking to certain people. So, now I wonder what was the deal with the double homicide last year near Boston. Really starting to sound like Hernandez has had a break with reality somewhere. Why on earth would a guy with a $40 mil contract find any reason to be murdering people?
    You can remove someone from their environment, but it's not always easy to take that environment out of them. He's likely the exact same person he was before football made him rich and famous.

5. Likes:

TSJ55 (06-28-2013)

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    You can remove someone from their environment, but it's not always easy to take that environment out of them. He's likely the exact same person he was before football made him rich and famous.
    Am I wrong here. Didn't he go to High School in Connecticut? I thought that was a good environment? It aint the Bronx. But what do I know, we have the same type of issues in the shadows of "Touchdown Jesus" in my neck of the woods. However they don't involve NFL players, just college ones!

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Am I wrong here. Didn't he go to High School in Connecticut? I thought that was a good environment? It aint the Bronx.
    Just about everywhere has bad groups of people, the thugs, the gangs, some places just have more.

A lot of Connecticut is a dump. Drive through New Haven and show me the nice place that is not on Yale's campus, for example.

The good people of Massachusetts will soon get the privilege of feeding, clothing, guarding, and making sure this waste of skin gets proper health care. Awesome!!
    Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

All the dishes rattle in the cupboards when the elephants arrive

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    A lot of Connecticut is a dump. Drive through New Haven and show me the nice place that is not on Yale's campus, for example.
    Oh no. Spent the better part of a year working out on the east coast. I like it here where we worry about cows getting out and if the corn is gonna be "knee high 4th of July".

I guess I am getting old and like to think of Connecticut before ESPN began in the state. Old churches and such....not unsavory characters like Hernandez. In my neck of the woods, we shoot those type of people at a young age with a 12 gauge loaded with rock salt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punch "hernandezing" into google images and see what ya find:

12. Likes:

Wonderful Monds (07-01-2013)

punch "hernandezing" into google images and see what ya find:

Now that is some funny stuff right there!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Now that is some funny stuff right there!!!!!!!!!

It also suggests the possibility that there are peeps running around out there having trouble distinguishing between real life and video games.

It's a great picture...comedy/tragedy in one simple moment, without uttering a word.

15. Likes:

Joseph (06-30-2013)

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

It also suggests the possibility that there are peeps running around out there having trouble distinguishing between real life and video games.

It's a great picture...comedy/tragedy in one simple moment, without uttering a word.
    ...wut

BREAKING NEWS: Aaron Hernandez is being investigated for possible involvement in the disappearance of Manti Teo's girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Aaron Hernandez is being investigated for possible involvement in the disappearance of Manti Teo's girlfriend
    Nah, they'd have found her in his pool or something by now. Hernandez lives his life by the well known motto "Keep your enemies close and keep the dead bodies of your enemies closer."
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

19. Likes:

Revering4Blue (07-02-2013),texasdave (07-01-2013),Wonderful Monds (07-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Stay away from nightclubs, guns, alcohol!!! How hard is that??
    I have been to many nightclubs and drank a lot in my life and have found a way not to murder anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

21. Likes:

Revering4Blue (07-02-2013),texasdave (07-01-2013),thatcoolguy_22 (07-08-2013),Wonderful Monds (07-01-2013)

Turn Off Ads?