Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Hate

Re: Hate

What I just watched the past week and a half...scratch that..despite the 90 wins...this might be the first MLB team in history to win 90 games and still be extremely hard to watch. Now the question is how will they get better after they lose choo?
    Last edited by CoachBombay; 10-02-2013 at 10:34 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Raisins and coconuts.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Love Choo, wish he didn't slug .250 against lefties.

He's a platoon player.

5. Likes:

Ravenlord (10-03-2013)

the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey View Post
    Raisins and coconuts.
    Right on raisins, wrong coconuts.

Why would you take something as delicious as a grape and turn into something as gross as a raisin? Just so you can ruin cookies?

Truckers that pull into the left lane at 66 MPH to pass another truck going 65 and hold up 15 cars trying to go 80 rather than just slowing down that 1 MPH.

9. Likes:

CoachBombay (10-15-2013),HeatherC1212 (10-17-2013),jimbo (10-15-2013),meigsred (11-19-2013),Reds&BuckeyeGuy (10-15-2013),Revering4Blue (10-21-2013),Screwball (10-15-2013),Sea Ray (10-15-2013),Tommyjohn25 (10-08-2013),Wonderful Monds (10-17-2013)

Concern trolls that use grandiose and transparently phony appeals to pity to pump up their egos while condemning everybody else as self-centered without any sense of irony or self-awareness.

Frank Burns.
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

Hate is a dangerous thing

Quote Originally Posted by kpresidente View Post
    Truckers that pull into the left lane at 66 MPH to pass another truck going 65 and hold up 15 cars trying to go 80 rather than just slowing down that 1 MPH.
    To funny

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    Right on raisins, wrong coconuts.

Why would you take something as delicious as a grape and turn into something as gross as a raisin? Just so you can ruin cookies?
    Raisins are pretty pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds&BuckeyeGuy View Post
    Raisins are pretty pointless.
    You dry fruit to preserve it. If you have access to fresh stuff -- and we all do -- then eat that.

Now if your going to set sail with Magellan, by all means, stock up on the dehydrated stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    You dry fruit to preserve it. If you have access to fresh stuff -- and we all do -- then eat that.

Now if your going to set sail with Magellan, by all means, stock up on the dehydrated stuff.
    this is how I know i'm very odd AND lucky to have a wife who would support me in this if I do decide to this coming February. . .the idea that if I don't grow and preserve enough of my own produce, scavange my own forage, breed enough rabbits, and hunt/fish and smoke/pickle/dry enough <insert animal here> that I could potentially starve in the winter excites me.

dried strawberry to point of leather in my grain-amaranth meal or biscuits is really tasty actually.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

People saying "converse". Do you mean "talk"? As in "talk real purdy"?

Turn Off Ads?