Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hate

Re: Hate

When people, like Thom Brennaman, pronounce Xavier incorrectly. It's not 'X' zavier Paul or 'X' zavier University.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

2. Likes:

coachpipe (08-05-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

I hate the fact that The Learning Channel no longer is about learning.

5. Likes:

Captain13 (07-05-2013),indyreds (08-19-2013),Ravenlord (10-02-2013)

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Summer sinus infections and yes, I have one right now. *sigh*
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

I hate bananas.

I actually like to eat them. I eat one every day, first thing in the morning. Because of this, I buy them seven at a time, so I only have to buy them once a week.

Once a week, I wake up, go to the kitchen and find that there is only one banana left. This means two things. I need to buy more bananas. But worse, it make me realize that a week has passed since I last bought banana's and thinking back, I realize that I have done nothing worthwhile or meaningful in my life during that week... again.

That's why I hate banana's.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

8. Likes:

coachpipe (07-10-2013)

Those Wendy's commercial's with the young redhead.

Deer (the destroyers of Nissan Altima's)

Mel Kiper Jr.
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

10. Likes:

coachpipe (07-10-2013),HeatherC1212 (07-10-2013),wolfboy (07-11-2013)

People who wear the ear-buds all day every day.

Todd Frazier's incredibly lame Hamburger Helper radio commercial
    Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

All the dishes rattle in the cupboards when the elephants arrive

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    I hate bananas.

I actually like to eat them. I eat one every day, first thing in the morning. Because of this, I buy them seven at a time, so I only have to buy them once a week.

Once a week, I wake up, go to the kitchen and find that there is only one banana left. This means two things. I need to buy more bananas. But worse, it make me realize that a week has passed since I last bought banana's and thinking back, I realize that I have done nothing worthwhile or meaningful in my life during that week... again.

That's why I hate banana's.
    This is kind of weird which is why I love this post, not hate it. Bananas will never seem the same boring fruit again.

telemarketers or research groups that call your work to ask questions. Your whole job is to call me while im at work and have me stop working to answer stupid questions? So now im not working on my job but on your job?

I guess its not too bad since i just throw them on hold until they hang up and waste their time doing their "job"

13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Work.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

15. Likes:

coachpipe (07-11-2013)

When its "that time of the month" for women. I get the blame for everything when I know she is ovary-acting
    Last edited by coachpipe; 07-11-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
    When its "that time of the month" for women. I get the blame for everything when I know she is overy-acting
    ovary-acting
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

18. Likes:

dubc47834 (08-12-2013),Slyder (07-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
    ovary-acting
    ah

Umpires
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    When people, like Thom Brennaman, pronounce Xavier incorrectly. It's not 'X' zavier Paul or 'X' zavier University.
    Actually he does pronounce it X zavier Paul. The guys said on air once that he told them that was the correct pronunciation. But your point stands about Xavier University.

Spinach. Gross, nasty stuff....

Turn Off Ads?