Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Greetings!

Greetings!

Hello everyone. I'm happy to be a new member here, and as I'm typing this Jay Bruce just hit a home run off of Wade Miley... so that should be a good omen. I've been a longtime member of another Reds board, but feel I have outgrown it due to the rampant trolling and lack of good baseball discussion. Due to that, I found that I started to get a bad attitude on that forum myself. I didn't like it, so I decided that a fresh start was needed, and I'm hoping that this is the place where I can come to just talk some Reds baseball. Looking forward to it!

2. Likes:

Boss-Hog (06-22-2013),cumberlandreds (06-28-2013),jojo (06-28-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!

RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball

Contact us: Boss | Gallen5862 | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator