Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pet Picture Thread

Pet Picture Thread

Someone in another thread aske me to post a picture of my cat. It wasn't wasn't really appropriate for that thread so I thougt I would start one so anyone who has a pet(s) could post a picture of their cat,dog,rabbit,rat,fish,monkey,goat or whatever pet they have.

This our cat. It is a Bengal cat. We got her at the local animal shelter two years July 2nd. She came with the name of Austin. But we thought that was a terrible name for a female cat so we named her Snooki. Very loving cat. She wants her belly rubbed everytime we come in the front door and will jump in your lap nearly every time you sit down. She is very dog like. She gets very excited to see us when we have been out a while. We have learned not to feed her for a while because we know what will happen next. One of the best cats I have ever had and I have had a cat as pets nearly all my life.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

2. Likes:

remdog (06-30-2013),Sea Ray (06-27-2013),Todd Gack (06-26-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Pet Picture Thread

Great idea. I used to make fun of all those pet owners who were obsessed with their dogs/cats. I'm now one of them

Here's my soon-to-be four-year-old Weimaraner, Dierks.

5. Likes:

remdog (06-30-2013)

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    Great idea. I used to make fun of all those pet owners who were obsessed with their dogs/cats. I'm now one of them

Here's my soon-to-be four-year-old Weimaraner, Dierks.
    One Of Us! One Of Us! One Of Us! One Of Us!

Bwwwaaahhahahaahahaah!

Silver, after she commandeered on of my book shelves near the register:

My late boy Guru, after HE commandeered one of the new shelves...

Tabby. If she fits, she ships!

Elmo and Guru. I know I have better pix of Elmo, just can't find them right now.

This has always been my favorite picture of the kids. They were probably about 5 weeks old or so, chasing the NASCAR cars on that OLLLLDDD console TV we had when we first got married... lol! Silver and Elmo here in front, the one in back was one of the kittens we gave away. (there were 7 in the litter, we kept 4)

8. Likes:

remdog (06-30-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    Me too, except I always knew I would be one of them. Love all the animals in this thread.

Here's my little girl after a hardcore play session just last week. She is five months old. The box behind her is one of many all over the freaking house to try to keep her from chewing on the rug. I thought you guys would appreciate her collar.

There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

10. Likes:

foxfire123 (06-27-2013),oneupper (06-27-2013),remdog (06-30-2013),WMR (06-27-2013)

How do you upload pictures..Its just blank when i try

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
    I put mine on photobucket. Photobucket gives you image tags to just copy and paste into message boards.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

If you can't figure out how to embed them (it's tricky based on the photo hosting sharing you use) you can also attach from your hard drive. Use the little paper clip icon in the toolbar.

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    Me too, except I always knew I would be one of them. Love all the animals in this thread.

Here's my little girl after a hardcore play session just last week. She is five months old. The box behind her is one of many all over the freaking house to try to keep her from chewing on the rug. I thought you guys would appreciate her collar.

I had a schnauzer growing up, damn dog was smarter than any I've ever know, he was a prince

Do go advanced when you reply. It will take you to a section where you go to your file on your computer where you keep your pictures. Just click on browse and then click on the picture you want to upload.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    I had a schnauzer growing up, damn dog was smarter than any I've ever know, he was a prince
    Of course I'm biased but she really is very smart. She learned to sit on command in like ten minutes. It's a very intelligent, adaptable, loyal breed.

Here's my boy's Maine coon/Persian mix, the one on the right (Pez) died last year from the Big C, still miss him horribly. as does his brother (Hoss)

Our replacement cat came from a farm my wife works at occasionally, his brother vanished and he was lonely so the owner gave him to us.

He's Norwegian Forest cat and his name is Coati

18. Likes:

oneupper (06-27-2013),remdog (06-30-2013),WMR (06-27-2013)

My loves
    Last edited by coachpipe; 06-27-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Here's my boy's Maine coon/Persian mix, the one on the right (Pez) died last year from the Big C, still miss him horribly. as does his brother (Hoss)

Our replacement cat came from a farm my wife works at occasionally, his brother vanished and he was lonely so the owner gave him to us.

He's Norwegian Forest cat and his name is Coati
    Beautiful cats, do they shed much?

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Beautiful cats, do they shed much?
    Yeah, we comb them

I recommend the furminator.

Expensive but German and sturdy and a godsend fir shedding animals

Turn Off Ads?