Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cueto... Friday night

Cueto... Friday night

Something is wrong with Cueto. He is stiff, velocity is down, and the ball is up. He does not go past 5 innings tonight.

Don Cameron
    The only time I hope I am wrong

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cueto... Friday night

I hate being right.

Don Cameron

Cingrani to the starting staff, one again.

Oh deer.....this is not going well at all.

Well hopefully TC can go 6 or 7 and throw more than his fastball for strikes.

Reds training staff

The Reds training and medical staff should be fired. I wouldn't send my son to them for any evaluation. It's been going on for YEARS.

Don Cameron
    "I am not overweight, I am underheight"- Meat Loaf

Just got word...it's an upper dorsimus strain for Cueto.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: Reds training staff

Quote Originally Posted by Don Cameron View Post
    The Reds training and medical staff should be fired. I wouldn't send my son to them for any evaluation. It's been going on for YEARS.

Don Cameron
    "I am not overweight, I am underheight"- Meat Loaf
    Yeah, the Reds were devastated by injuries last year.

9. Likes:

LexRedsFan (06-29-2013)

hmmm...this is hard to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Yeah, the Reds were devastated by injuries last year.
    Masset, Bray, Madsen, Votto... ALL MISDIAGNOSED. All missed extended time because their injuries were not tended to correctly. When did Masset finally go under the knife? August? And he was complaining about his shoulder in March. Bray? They did the same thing to him that they are doing to Marshall and now Cueto. And I assume you know the Votto story.

Yeah, the Reds training/medical staff did a bang up job.

Masset, Bray, Madsen, Votto... ALL MISDIAGNOSED. All missed extended time because their injuries were not tended to correctly. When did Masset finally go under the knife? August? And he was complaining about his shoulder in March. Bray? They did the same thing to him that they are doing to Marshall and now Cueto. And I assume you know the Votto story.

Yeah, the Reds training/medical staff did a bang up job.
    Have you ever been to a doctor? They all pretty much guess and check your symptoms. Votto, I don't recall being misdiagnosed at all. He re-injured his knee. That I do remember.

Madsen blew out his elbow. What were the doctors supposed to do?

Masset is just like tons of other pitchers. You hope you can rehab it before going under the knife. The Orioles top pitching prospect and arguably the top pitching prospect in baseball coming into the year has been on the DL for a few months now. They just now figured out he needed Tommy John surgery. This isn't a Reds problem.

This isn't a Reds problem.
    I agree... the Reds problem right now is figuring out how to get a ball out of the infield.

That shortstop is a stud. Profar? I like him.

Have you ever been to a doctor? They all pretty much guess and check your symptoms. Votto, I don't recall being misdiagnosed at all. He re-injured his knee. That I do remember.

Madsen blew out his elbow. What were the doctors supposed to do?

Masset is just like tons of other pitchers. You hope you can rehab it before going under the knife. The Orioles top pitching prospect and arguably the top pitching prospect in baseball coming into the year has been on the DL for a few months now. They just now figured out he needed Tommy John surgery. This isn't a Reds problem.
    I have been to a doctor, our team physician in college knew us, our medical history, as well as our baseline tests. Have you torn cartlidge, an acl, had rotator cuff problems, and elbow problems.... I have, and had treatment and was told when I could continue playing, so yes I am quite versed in baseball injuries. Thanks for asking.

It is a bit different than going to your regular doctor.

Votto tore cartlidge in his knee, against San Francisco. He should have NEVER been allowed to play in the all-star game. He should not have been allowed to play against the Cardinals.

As far as Madsen. he threw off the mound for at least a WEEK before they determined his elbow was shredded. Bray????

As far as I am concerned either the players do not trust the staff or do not they do not communicate with them.... which is not a good thing.

Don Cameron

I like cheese

Ask former Red Jim Edmonds about the Reds training and medical staff.

I have been to a doctor, our team physician in college knew us, our medical history, as well as our baseline tests. Have you torn cartlidge, an acl, had rotator cuff problems, and elbow problems.... I have, and had treatment and was told when I could continue playing, so yes I am quite versed in baseball injuries. Thanks for asking.

It is a bit different than going to your regular doctor.

Votto tore cartlidge in his knee, against San Francisco. He should have NEVER been allowed to play in the all-star game. He should not have been allowed to play against the Cardinals.

As far as Madsen. he threw off the mound for at least a WEEK before they determined his elbow was shredded. Bray????

As far as I am concerned either the players do not trust the staff or do not they do not communicate with them.... which is not a good thing.

Don Cameron

I like cheese
    As someone who has had three knee surgeries (and over 25 surgeries - also torn my shoulder up), let me tell you, that I am pretty versed as well on injuries too. I have had a very small amount of torn cartilage in my left knee for 13 years now. It barks at me a few times a year, but it has never been that bad. My right knee? Yeah, that one was completely obliterated to the point that there isn't much left in there. A small meniscus tear can be played through and is all of the time. If Votto said he was fine, they can't force him to get the surgery. He hurt it beyond that point though, then went under. He then hurt it again while rehabbing. I can't put that on the Reds.

As for Madsen, I don't recall the exact timeline. But let's talk TJ real quick. Ever notice how nearly every team in baseball sends guys to see Dr. James Andrews? Is it because they are all just morons or because it isn't always the easiest thing to find and they want second or even third opinions?

Bill Bray. What about him? Where are the doctor related problems with him?

Turn Off Ads?