Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Reds Rainout?

Re: Reds Rainout?

Son and I hit the Reds HOF.....excellent choice and are enjoying a very good meal at O'Charley's across the river.

I wasn't griping earlier as much as portraying my kind of luck....like my DVR freezing for the first time ever in the 6th of Homer's no no.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    Hmmm....weather forecast shows clear skies after 7pm.
    The amount of rainfall is overwhelming....could barely crack 40 mph on 471 without hydroplaning.

They said on the way out that the tickets were good for any future game? Not if my ticket has been sold! Lol

But $13 for tickets that are generally $35+.....I'll have to pick a good game.

5. Likes:

SirFelixCat (07-04-2013)

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Dorsey View Post
    The good news for people like Ironman is there is plenty to do around the park thanks to The Banks if there is a long rain delay. (You'd be screwed if this were 3 years ago.) And the Reds stamp your hand and allow re-entry into the stadium. They are very fan-friendly at GABP. Can't believe they let people bring in their own food.
    They weren't even stamping hands today. They said come and go as you please just keep your ticket.

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    Hey! Me, Chip, Dita (Chip's gf), GAC, Vatican Plum, and Redhawkfish are having mini RZ gathering @ the Moerlein House...
    If I had seen this earlier I would have stopped in.

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Jealous over the impromptu RZ gathering! Hi to all of you guys!!!
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Phillies over the Rats, 6-4.

Pirates may be slowing down, Cardinals have been losing too. Being within a game by the break is a very real possibility, gentlemen.

Now let's go Angels!

So, with the rainout, do the Reds skip Leake's turn or just back everyone up a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Old NDN View Post
    So, with the rainout, do the Reds skip Leake's turn or just back everyone up a day?
    I would guess everyone moves back a day. The only starter they might consider skipping would be Cingrani, but since he started yesterday that isn't really possible.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Did the broadcast team ever come back and make an official announcement? I've had it on FSOhio the whole time, and the only thing I've seen is something crawling on the ticker.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    Did the broadcast team ever come back and make an official announcement? I've had it on FSOhio the whole time, and the only thing I've seen is something crawling on the ticker.
    Yeah,Thom B. came on with a very short message, then said stay tuned for a replay of Homer's no-no.

C. Trent now reporting Leake Fri., Latos Sat., Arroyo Sun. per Enquirer.

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Old NDN View Post
    Why would Leake be the one who is skipped?

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Why would Leake be the one who is skipped?
    If he had gone through all of his warmups and that, I could see it happening. Or at least pushing him back two days or so and treating today as a bullpen session type of thing.

Of course, the team knew this weather was happening so he likely never got around to doing anything like that.

17. Likes:

Big Klu (07-04-2013)

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    If he had gone through all of his warmups and that, I could see it happening. Or at least pushing him back two days or so and treating today as a bullpen session type of thing.

Of course, the team knew this weather was happening so he likely never got around to doing anything like that.
    I"m sorry, I thought it was Latos's turn to pitch today, that's why I was surprised.

Turn Off Ads?