1. Sign Mat Latos longterm. Something like 5 years $100MM should do it.
2. Gauge Homer Bailey's willingness to extend. If he'll do it, do it (but no more than four years). If not:
3. Trade Homer Bailey, Neftali Soto, Donald Lutz and Yorman Rodriguez to Texas for Jurickson Profar. Replace Bailey in the rotation with Tony Cingrani.
4. Make Bronson Arroyo a qualifying offer. If he takes it, good. If he doesn't, keep the first round pick and (assuming the Bailey trade goes through) move Chapman to the rotation. Let Marshall and Broxton handle the back end of the bullpen, but fast track Michael Lorenzen as a reliever- he could become the closer by the All-Star Break. If Bailey agrees to extend or the trade doesn't go through, keep Chapman at closer and replace Arroyo in the rotation with Cingrani.
5. Let Sharky Rogers and Dan Corcino battle it out in ST for the long reliever/spot starter role.
6. Make Shin Soo-Choo a qualifying offer. Be happy with three first round picks. Four if the Reds win the competitive balance pick. Use them to stockpile pitching and middle infielders. Maybe a college catcher as well.
7. Platoon Ryan Ludwick and Xavier Paul in LF. You'll probably need one or both of them to be the stopgap for most or all of 2015 until Winker or Ervin is ready to takeover LF. Maybe not if Lutz and/or Rodriguez don't get traded in the Bailey/Profar deal.
8. Start Billy Hamilton in CF on Opening Day, and don't look back unless his OBP falls below .250 after 200 PA.
9. If the Bailey trade does not go through (ie Reds can't get Profar); trade Ryan Hanigan to the Rays for Hak Ju-Lee or Tim Beckham, and allow them to challenge Cozart for the starting SS job in Spring Training. Start Mesoraco 5 days a week and bring up Tucker Barnhart to be his backup. If the Bailey/Profar trade does go through, let Hanigan play out the last year of his contract and Barnhart to get one more year of AAA seasoning.