Turn Off Ads?
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: 7/10/13 - Reds @ Brewers

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Re: 7/10/13 - Reds @ Brewers

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Defensive and on the bases....but Braun, Gomez, Segura, Lucroy are better than our top 4 hitters.
    OPS of the Reds big 4 is .876, Brewers is .844., and at least a portion of the reason why we are 4th in the NL in runs scored, and they are 10th.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    I don't know about that. It saved me from jumping off a cliff
    I don't know. I think I would have been just as comfortable with Leake finishing the game. (Maybe even more so.)
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    I don't know. I think I would have been just as comfortable with Leake finishing the game. (Maybe even more so.)
    I think Leake probably could have finished the game just fine, but who knows, he might have been tired. Also, Chapman seems to have better command when he's used at least somewhat regularly, so why not get him into this game to make sure he's ready if he's needed in Atlanta.

I gotta say, Leake is having an amazing year.

5. Likes:

Red Raindog (07-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    OPS of the Reds big 4 is .876, Brewers is .844., and at least a portion of the reason why we are 4th in the NL in runs scored, and they are 10th.
    Also, since when did Gomez become Willie Mays? The guy has never hit above .260. He's finally having a big year and all of a sudden he's better than Bruce?

I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

I will suggest that the park the Reds play in is a factor
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

I miss Raisor

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    While it's understandable for Frazier to have a sophomore slump, as it happens to most, I would love to see him come out of it halfway through the season. The team needs his bat badly.
    Is it a soph slump or regression back to his mean? Many on here questioned the validity of his 2012 numbers.

I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldXOhio View Post
    Is it a soph slump or regression back to his mean? Many on here questioned the validity of his 2012 numbers.
    My eye test says it is a regression -- IMO he got lucky with an awful lot of awful swings last year and that luck has mostly run out + he's hitting ground balls at a much higher rate this year
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

I miss Raisor

Fair enough....at least you have numbers.

Gomez
    Braun
    Segura
    Lucroy
    Aoki

All over .740 OPS....Reds have Votto, Choo and Bruce

Just for the record, Marty and wife are in Florida. Kelch and Jeff did the radio side, so Marty wasn't saying anything about the proceedings.

That is all.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Turn Off Ads?