Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Advice on this situation I got in with this car I bought

Advice on this situation I got in with this car I bought

I bought a used car the other day and I thought everything was fine until I got a text from the dealer saying the bank needs better proof of my income. I told the dealer I made X amount of dollars a month and I actually strecthed the truth a little. I know, bad, stupid move. I'm kicking myself for it now. I did have a co-signer with this car that has a really good income and I was wondering if my co-signer proves his income if that'll be enough? Thanks.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ShaneHorning

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Advice on this situation I got in with this car I bought

Have you already signed the loan? Has it been processed and accepted by the bank?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Have you already signed the loan? Has it been processed and accepted by the bank?
    If they make you sign the loan right when you purchase the car, then yes. That would of been Wednesday afternoon? Has it been processed by the bank? I don't know.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ShaneHorning

Tell them, "if there is a problem, I can drop the car back off right now and take my business elsewhere."

They are just trying to weasel a point or two more out of you. Don't let them.
    "And why do false truths persist, getting passed down the decades as if they were fact? It comes back to the same point: People believe things that are wrong because, individually, people rarely investigate their own beliefs, particularly when what they believe makes sense intuitively. Even more so when those around them agree with them." -K.F.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    Tell them, "if there is a problem, I can drop the car back off right now and take my business elsewhere."

They are just trying to weasel a point or two more out of you. Don't let them.
    That's what I'm thinking.

I would tell them that you feel the information you've already provided is sufficient but that you're happy to buy a car from a different dealership if they're not willing to honor the terms of your already negotiated deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

what those said above.

Going beyond that, unless your married to this car, it could be an opportunity for you. Most places have a time window that allow you to return the car for any reason. If this place does, thell them that your thinking of invoking that, you're just not comfortable driving the car after feeling like they're trying to shaft you post transaction; see if they can't knock off a couple hundred bucks for your "trouble"

8. Likes:

Bob Sheed (07-12-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    what those said above.

Going beyond that, unless your married to this car, it could be an opportunity for you. Most places have a time window that allow you to return the car for any reason. If this place does, thell them that your thinking of invoking that, you're just not comfortable driving the car after feeling like they're trying to shaft you post transaction; see if they can't knock off a couple hundred bucks for your "trouble"
    "And why do false truths persist, getting passed down the decades as if they were fact? It comes back to the same point: People believe things that are wrong because, individually, people rarely investigate their own beliefs, particularly when what they believe makes sense intuitively. Even more so when those around them agree with them." -K.F.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Scroll down a bit to a lawyer named Ronald Burge. There might be some good advice in there for you.

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/ca...-t-592947.html
    Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!

Yeah, you really don't want to be lying on a loan application. Bad mojo
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

12. Likes:

redsfanmia (07-14-2013), wolfboy (07-14-2013)

Turn Off Ads?