Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Neat old patch I found at a yard sale

Neat old patch I found at a yard sale

Hi! I was curious if any of you have happened to see this patch before that I picked up at a yard sale over the weekend:

http://i.imgur.com/nDbX8xH.jpg

What's neat and of interest to Reds fans is that this patch incorrectly identifies the Oakland A's as World Champions in the 1990 series. I'm sure most here are aware that A's were heavily favored but were swept by the Reds.

Anyway has anybody seen this patch before or would anybody possibly be interested in it?

Thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Neat old patch I found at a yard sale

I have never seen one, but know every year they make merchandise for both teams to have stuff ready immediately for whoever wins it all. The rest is usually either destroyed or sent to other countries. I remember seeing a MSU NCAA 2009 champs tshirt in Jamaica once.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

COOL!!!

That is cool. Great find.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Rickey Henderson needs one of those.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Turn Off Ads?