Quote Originally Posted by mdccclxix View Post
I think Waldrop leads the Reds minors in total bases and is second in HR's. He's a big 6-3 190 lb lefty, will likely fill out and cement the power he has. His OPS is .800 the last 90 days. I don't know, I think he has some great upside. The BABIP in July doesn't bother me, that's what hot streaks are make of and could have just as likely been some positive correction in his season.

Who are the three pitchers ahead of Cisco in Dayton for you? Travieso and? What is his fastball velo at?

For now, I have Travieso in the project file with Reyenoso and Rosa, etc. I never like ranking those players as highly as the rest due to my own unfamiliarity with them and the lack of results.
Waldrop is in the California League in one of the most hitter friendly ballparks in all of baseball and has had an OPS over .775 in one month with poor plate discipline and he is a corner outfielder. Be wary of guys who don't hit in the Cal League.

Without question I would rank Travieso, Garrett and Romano ahead of Cisco. The stuff is just better without thinking much about it. I would also contemplate Jackson Stephens ahead of him too. Better FB, breaking ball has a chance to be pretty good.