Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Missing Woman in KY

Missing Woman in KY

Mods and Boss, I hope this is OK to post. Not sure exactly which forum it should go in, figured this was the most appropriate one!

Trying to get the word out in and around Nicholasville, KY. This lady went missing friday morning, she never showed up for work and no family or friends have heard from her. I don't know her personally, other than a few hobby-related emails, but people who do know her well say it would not be normal behavior for her to just up and leave, without taking her animals or making some kind of provisions for them.

From a close friend of hers' FB posting:

"Her name is Brenda Suiter (fellow model horse hobbyist!!!), she has been missing since 8/30/2013 from the Nicholasville, Kentucky area. People are very worried about her! Anyone who has information or has seen her, please contact the Jessamine County Sheriff's department: 859-885-4139

MORE INFO: "She left for work Friday and never made it to work. Dogs left at home - not like her to take off and leave her dogs. She drove the Black Dodge truck as seen in the photo with a red license plate on the front"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Missing Woman in KY

Small update:

Seem that Brenda did make it to work that friday morning, did payroll and left right after. she hasn't been seen since then. The police are *finally* involved in the search (that whole adults missing "time delay" bit...*sigh*). No sign of her or her vehicle along her drive route, and still no sightings of her.

Well, seems there was a reason for her disappearance....

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/09/11/2...ccused-of.html

So much for that... I was hoping it was delayed grief over her boyfriend dying and she needed to get away, not that she, well, had sticky fingers....

They call me "chef"

This is my favorite thread on RedsZone.

6. Likes:

TeamSelig (09-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire123 View Post
    Well, seems there was a reason for her disappearance....

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/09/11/2...ccused-of.html

So much for that... I was hoping it was delayed grief over her boyfriend dying and she needed to get away, not that she, well, had sticky fingers....
    I guess I'll take the flyers down I posted around my neighborhood.

8. Likes:

TeamSelig (09-16-2013)

Turn Off Ads?