Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heading Into The Trade Deadline..

Re: Heading Into The Trade Deadline..

wish Walt would surprise us and find a bat on waivers..before the deadline..this offense is such a rollercoaster...

2. Turn Off Ads?
    CEO - Hal Morris Fanclub OC_Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfansince72 View Post
    wish Walt would surprise us and find a bat on waivers..before the deadline..this offense is such a rollercoaster...
    I wonder how rich a haul the Pads would want for Chase Headley, since they put him on waivers (assuming he would even make it to Reds)? I know he's not been anywhere near the player he was last year, but he was injured earlier in the year and maybe GABP could be the ticket for him to turn it around? I know he's not a pure RH hitter, but it looks like from his splits on BR that he is quite productive vs LH pitching...Just throwing it out there.

Nice!! What would it cost the Reds for Headley?

redsfanhere

what about a trade with boston? thinking will middlebrooks what would it take to get him ..started slow early part of the season but the kid has heated up and is a stud.plays a mean third base, hits for power too.
    Last edited by redsfanhere; 08-21-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    Word up is that Michael Young (Phillies Infielder) is on the waiver wire. Pull the trigger Reds! He would make a great number 2 hitter plus can play any infield position.
    I don't think his glove plays at SS anymore (it never really did). His defense at 3b is mediocre at best and offensively his numbers are almost identical to Todd Frazier. He's not going to play over Phillips or Votto. And he's pretty expensive for a utility player.

I don't see it.

Turn Off Ads?