Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ohio State Football 2013

Threaded View

Re: Ohio State Football 2013

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    This is an OSU thread.

Are OSU fans comfortable tolerating the culture Meyer brings to a program and the problems that come with it? The media are going to highlight them. Meyer is going to talk about them at media days.

From the immediate reaction to try talk about other programs, a small sample suggests, maybe, probably so.
    You are missing the gigantic point, which I am amazed by because you seem very intelligent on the baseball forums.

Urban Meyer did not bring a specific "culture" with him. This exists everywhere in college football, actually not college football - all of human life. Michigan, Toledo, Notre Dame (remember the girl that was raped by a player and later killed herself because other football players were threatening her?) Auburn, LSU, Alabama, USC, etc. This is not an OSU problem, it is just a part of humanity. 18-22 year olds get in trouble. When I was in college at Dayton I witnessed many a fight.

I read a report that Carlos Hyde was hit in the face by a woman and instead of reacting he walked away - why does Urban Meyer not get credit for that? Oh, that's right - because it doesn't fit your lame agenda.

The fact of the matter is, even though young people all over get in similar trouble (still laughing about the fake ID one) but they don't get any attention because they aren't in the public eye.
    Last edited by RedTeamGo!; 07-25-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Turn Off Ads?