Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohio State Football 2013

Ohio State Football 2013

If the rumors circulating out of Columbus are true, Ohio State is going to be without a knucklehead rb. Not a good start to the season.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ohio State Football 2013

And boom goes the dynamite. Hyde dismissed, and Roby also involved in a separate fracas.
    http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/cont...-football.html
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

What an idiot

I'm not too worried. The Bucks are loaded at RB, Roby on the other hand is a big concern.

At least Urban isn't taking any crap this year from his players, swiftly kicking Hyde off the team even before charged have been filed.

Kudos to Coach Meyer. It's laughable hearing pundits call him an "enabler."

If questioning hadn't been directed towards Urban Meyer involving the Aaron Hernandez situation, would Carlos Hyde still be on the team?
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

7. Likes:

coachpipe (07-22-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    If questioning hadn't been directed towards Urban Meyer involving the Aaron Hernandez situation, would Carlos Hyde still be on the team?
    According to May, Meyer is known for having a strict policy regarding violence against women. Last summer, linebacker Storm Klein was dismissed from the team when he was accused of being in a physical altercation with his girlfriend. Klein was eventually cleared of the charges and reinstated.
    This from an article on Bleacher Report....I know, I know....the source, however....

Maybe the Hernandez/Meyer nonsense had nothing to do with this afterall.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    Depending on the situation, maybe. Storm Klein got into some sort of altercation with his baby mamma, last year. He was booted off the team, and then after the legal stuff was worked out, with the blessing of the woman in question, was allowed to return to the team.

This is different.

English Prof: What comes at the end of a sentence?

Player: You file an appeal

On the Hyde situation all you can say is what an idiot. Still some facts to come out, but there is no justification for hitting anyone, let alone a woman in the face. This sure doesnt' sound like a self defense case or anything like that.

Roby probably could have handled his situation better, but sounds like a big shot bouncer abusing his "power". However it will probably cost Roby a couple of games.

12. Likes:

coachpipe (07-22-2013)

Hyde = easily replaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Hyde = easily replaceable.
    Probably, but you know what you are getting with Hyde.

There is a lot of unknown talent behind him. Hopefully one or two of them are ready for the challenge.

Rod Smith should be ready, junior season.

Hall has experience

Dunn has a lot of talen

2 4 star recruits incoming

Roby would be a huuuuge loss though.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Rod Smith should be ready, junior season.

Hall has experience

Dunn has a lot of talen

2 4 star recruits incoming

Roby would be a huuuuge loss though.
    Rod Smith has had a history of not hanging onto the football and was brifely switched to LB not that long ago.

Hall isn't going to play RB and is a very different player than Hyde.

Dunn (also Ball) and 2 4 star recruits are a bunch of unknown talent.

Losing Roby would be devastating. I still think we are an championship contender without Hyde, but I don't think we are without Roby.

Urban Meyer drops the hammer today. 4 Players in trouble. Hyde suspended from team pending investigation, Bradley Roby in dog house, Marcus Baugh suspended 1 game, Tim Gardner kicked off team for 2013(perhaps for good).

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/spo...072213aaa.html

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Urban Meyer drops the hammer today. 4 Players in trouble. Hyde suspended from team pending investigation, Bradley Roby in dog house, Marcus Baugh suspended 1 game, Tim Gardner kicked off team for 2013(perhaps for good).

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/spo...072213aaa.html
    That all seems fair. Hyde will be gone if the rumors are true anyways.
    I wonder what Gardner did?

Turn Off Ads?