Turn Off Ads?
Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohio State Football 2013

Re: Ohio State Football 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    His dad, Bill was a pretty good singer.
    Oh sonny, you just keep on using me until you use me up.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

2. Likes:

Chip R (12-19-2013), sonny (12-19-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?
    ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    His dad, Bill was a pretty good singer.
    Ain't gonna be no sunshine when Everett Withers is gone.
    Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!

5. Likes:

Revering4Blue (12-19-2013), sonny (12-19-2013)

Noah Spence is out for the Orange Bowl and the first two games next year. Apparently he tested positive for something in a dietary supplement.

Bradley Roby hurt his leg and is almost certainly out for the Orange Bowl as well.

The secondary was probably going to get lit up without these two, but it sure doesn't help.

Start the Reactor! *BaseClogger*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Noah Spence is out for the Orange Bowl and the first two games next year. Apparently he tested positive for something in a dietary supplement.

Bradley Roby hurt his leg and is almost certainly out for the Orange Bowl as well.

The secondary was probably going to get lit up without these two, but it sure doesn't help.
    At least it means some young guys are getting some big-game experience heading into 2014. The defense is going to need to be drastically improved to be National Championship contenders (and Braxton Miller needs to come back for his senior season)...
    "On-base percentage is great if you can score runs and do something with that on-base percentage," Baker said. "Clogging up the bases isn't that great to me."

The rumor on Spence is that this same test clipped Max Bullough at Michigan State, during a round of testing before the Big Ten Championship. Something new, or previously approved is not kosher.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    The rumor on Spence is that this same test clipped Max Bullough at Michigan State, during a round of testing before the Big Ten Championship. Something new, or previously approved is not kosher.
    Seems harsh, but there is no shortage of people to advise these guys on what they put into their bodies. Spence has been good this season, but hasn't been so dominate that he can't be replaced.

I have no idea how to feel about this game. I can see anything from a 28 point OSU win to a 28 point OSU loss.

Seems harsh, but there is no shortage of people to advise these guys on what they put into their bodies. Spence has been good this season, but hasn't been so dominate that he can't be replaced.

I have no idea how to feel about this game. I can see anything from a 28 point OSU win to a 28 point OSU loss.
    I don't have a clue how this game is going to go. I think Roby out hurts but I don't think OSU maximized his talents this season. It may be a game where the team to make the least amount of mistakes wins.

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

If you asked me who are the top 5 defensive players on the roster I'd want on the field tonight, 3 of them will not be playing. That's not good.

Bryant, Roby, Spence out with, Shazier and Bosa available

If OSU gets behind early and has to rely on the pass early - a turnover and a completely depleted OSU defense would be a perfect storm towards getting trucked.

I think OSU needs an early lead and a steady dose of Hyde and Miller on the ground to win the game. I think Clemson will be vulnerable to the run, especially with a mobile QB. Dictating the tempo will be important for OSU.

GL

Jeez, tackle for gods sake.

Pay attention to the open sky

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Jeez, tackle for gods sake.
    It's a long game, relax and enjoy it. Clemson is going to speed past some guys out of position. Broxton is going to make Tiger fans cuss.
    "This isnít stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    It's a long game, relax and enjoy it. Clemson is going to speed past some guys out of position. Broxton is going to make Tiger fans cuss.
    Yessir. Patience has never been my strong suit.

Braxton!!! 7-7.

For a Level Playing Field RedFanAlways1966's Avatar

One question on Braxton Miller's 30-yd TD run... what in the world was the DB that was waiting for him two yards deep in the endzone thinking? Uh, nice tackle but it is a TD. I am sure there was more to it than what we saw on TV, but it looked like the guy was waiting there when Miller was at the 10-yd-line,

Small market fan... always hoping, but never expecting.

OSU DBs are going to have grow up fast.

At least OSU's defense is going to allow them to control the time of possession

Looks like the defense has made no improvement in the month off. I can't imagine how Fickell could be back next year

Is defense completely dead in college football?

Turn Off Ads?