Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Carlos Pena??

Carlos Pena??

Seeing how I can't post on the big boys board I wanted to give my thoughts on signing Pena. Are you out of your freaking mind???? Why in the wide world of sports would you want ANOTHER .190 bat on the bench? Don't we have enough of those? Come on, people.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Carlos Pena??

I dont mind not being able to post on the main board but I wish I could post in game threads. I need a place to vent my frustrations during the games.

LOL Tito. We have enough frustration venting but I will be glad when you guys reach the ORG.

People are simply searching for possible fixes brat....not all of them are well thought out. I agree about Pena.

the rules make sense everyone gets their chance after posting in Biillings, Three Rivers, Macon Indianapolis, and various former Reds minor league stops before the majors

Quote Originally Posted by armybrat45103 View Post
    Seeing how I can't post on the big boys board I wanted to give my thoughts on signing Pena. Are you out of your freaking mind???? Why in the wide world of sports would you want ANOTHER .190 bat on the bench? Don't we have enough of those? Come on, people.
    They just finished watching money ball and figured art Howe had to know something or two about Pena since he defied Billy B!!!

If Howe wanted him, we should to!!!!

Just A Couple Johnny's OneManBand's Avatar

Probably a good thing you can't post with the big boys.. You might not post on here again after some might chew you up and spit you out. That said I was the one who brought it up to bolster the bench. We have no power on the bench. I made a suggestion. Sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by OneManBand View Post
    Probably a good thing you can't post with the big boys.. You might not post on here again after some might chew you up and spit you out. That said I was the one who brought it up to bolster the bench. We have no power on the bench. I made a suggestion. Sue me.
    Why would he not be able to post on here again? He made sense to me.
    HUBBA A man who knows everything,just can't remember it all at one time.

Let's not devolve this into a who can post where thing. Don't be so touchy because your Pena idea was shot down, OneManBand, heck I've made about six hundred worse suggestions. Been ripped pretty good, too, goes with the territory. The real GM gets criticized for every move - and us fake ones meet pretty much the same fate for our proposed ones.

Turn Off Ads?