Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Animal Mutilation-Aliens?

Animal Mutilation-Aliens?

There's been another report of an animal mutilation, this time in the St Louis area:

HENRY COUNTY, Mo. (KMOX) – Who would cut the tongues and take the reproductive organs from several cows? That’s the mystery police in a small town 90 miles away from Kansas City are dealing with.

Robert Hills, Henry County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy, says the first cow was discovered in December of 2011, the second and third this summer. All were female cows and were owned by rancher Lyn Mitchell.

“We couldn’t see any signs of trauma, and it doesn’t appear that there was any type of wild animal, such coyotes, that were involved,” Hills told KMOX.
    http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/07/...ssouri-aliens/

I don't see who could or would want to, pull this off other than aliens but I need you sensible people to talk some sense into me. What do you make of it?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Animal Mutilation-Aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    There's been another report of an animal mutilation, this time in the St Louis area:

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/07/...ssouri-aliens/

I don't see who could or would want to, pull this off other than aliens but I need you sensible people to talk some sense into me. What do you make of it?

"Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

4. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (08-05-2013),Chip R (08-05-2013),westofyou (08-01-2013)

Occult more likely.

“I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

7. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (08-05-2013),wolfboy (08-02-2013)

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

9. Likes:

Bob Sheed (08-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    That meme cracks me up every time.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

11. Likes:

dougdirt (08-02-2013)

I can speak on this a little. On the occasion that I have a dead cow, we have to compost them. In the old days people came and picked them up for rendering, now the law says they must be taken to a sanitary landfill, incinerated, buried, or composted. Depending on weather, time of day, things can get a little icky. The cow in the picture is 24+/- hours dead.

I suspect predators did most of the damage, to already dead animals. I have seen where coyotes will eat all the soft tissue that that they can get a hold of. Which in the case of a dead cow is the tongue, nose, ears, eyes, udder, and reproductive/waste organs. As for missing internal organs, I suspect nefarious human intervention, or the cows have been dead longer than 24 hours and ruptured due to the build of gas as part of the decomposition process. Predators then were able to gain access to soft internal organs.

Or it was Aliens, who are obsessed with screwing with random cows on earth. I would guess that aliens use cows for teaching young aliens, in much the same way we use earthworms and frogs in biology.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

13. Likes:

mdccclxix (08-02-2013)

It's in the St. Louis area. You can pretty obviously blame the Cardinals.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

15. Likes:

Tom Servo (08-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by marcshoe View Post
    It's in the St. Louis area. You can pretty obviously blame the Cardinals.

Finally, the voice of reason!

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Turn Off Ads?