Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Frazier

Re: Frazier

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    I'd love to know what Pete Rose told him. It's been since he chatted with Rose that he's come out of his funk.
    "Todd, make sure to go to Muenchen's Furniture to get your Paula Deen Table Set."
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

2. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (10-14-2013),Big Klu (08-23-2013),Larkin Fan (08-20-2013),OGB (08-20-2013),pahster (08-20-2013),reds44 (08-21-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mdccclxix View Post
    Is there a reference to this conversation in print?
    I've not seen anything, just heard what was referenced during a broadcast. If it's out there it would be an interesting read!

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

2 words.

Sophomore
    Slump

Quote Originally Posted by mdccclxix View Post
    Is there a reference to this conversation in print?

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...thrice-7-2-win

"He came in, he wanted to talk to me," Frazier said. "That's the first time I've talked to him, so it was an eye-opener for me. I'm glad he did because he opened my eyes up a little bit. Enough was enough basically. I'm just happy to produce and help the team out."

7. Likes:

mdccclxix (08-20-2013),OnBaseMachine (08-20-2013),Tom Servo (08-20-2013),_Sir_Charles_ (08-20-2013)

And yet, Frazier has a 2.1 Fangraphs WAR. That is ahead of Prado, Zimmerman, C. Johnson, Alvarez and Sandoval.

He's had a disappointing season but a well timed playoff hot-streak would wash the bad taste of the season away.

Turn your TV to MLB Network tonight. Mr. Todd is doing commentary in the studio.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    Turn your TV to MLB Network tonight. Mr. Todd is doing commentary in the studio.
    This was him interviewed on Intentional Talk.

http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?content_id...pic_id=7417714

Last edited by goreds2; 10-13-2013 at 09:48 PM. Reason: added picture
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?