Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broxton to be activated tomorrow; Hanigan and Ludwick possibly by weeks end

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Broxton to be activated tomorrow; Hanigan and Ludwick possibly by weeks end

Per C Trent on Twitter

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Broxton to be activated tomorrow; Hanigan and Ludwick possibly by weeks end

Let the winning begin!

So let the guessing begin: Who goes when all are activated?
    ...the 2-2 to Woodsen and here it comes...and it is swung on and missed! And Tom Browning has pitched a perfect game! Twenty-seven outs in a row, and he is being mobbed by his teammates, just to the thirdbase side of the mound.

Corky, Villarreal and...

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedEye View Post
    Corky, Villarreal and...
    ...Robinson.
    Everything is perfect, but there is a lot of room for improvement. --- Shunryu Suzuki-roshi

Marty Moose!!

Teddy Kremer to be the batboy tonight as well. Who knows, maybe he'll bring some good luck. After these last few months, anything can help!

8. Likes:

Big Klu (08-07-2013), bucksfan2 (08-07-2013), dougdirt (08-06-2013), Driver62 (08-07-2013), LexRedsFan (08-06-2013), RedEye (08-06-2013), RedsBrick (08-06-2013), Redsfansince72 (08-06-2013), SirFelixCat (08-06-2013), Tom Servo (08-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by malcontent View Post
    ...Robinson.
    I think itīs Paul

the last few weeks/months, they have similar lines (robinson a little bit better)... robinson is better defensively and a good bunter + runner

thatīs something dusty likes to have on his roster...

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maniem View Post
    Teddy Kremer to be the batboy tonight as well. Who knows, maybe he'll bring some good luck. After these last few months, anything can help!
    I kinda like the bat boy returning Wladimir's bat at the 1:16 mark here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEP8S_N2ZEo
    Everything is perfect, but there is a lot of room for improvement. --- Shunryu Suzuki-roshi

Just A Couple Johnny's OneManBand's Avatar

I kinda like the bat boy returning Wladimir's bat at the 1:16 mark here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEP8S_N2ZEo
    Lastings Milledge on his team too! That team is stacked

...Robinson.
    Robinson has been playing a ton lately. It would be a little strange to then send him down.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    Robinson has been playing a ton lately. It would be a little strange to then send him down.
    He might have options that others do not ---
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

Would hate to see Robinson go, he's the only bench player that has more than 1 good part to his game.

I really don't see Ludwick hitting well for awhile. The bigger question is what will the lineup look like? I'd rather see 2. BP 4. Mes 6. Ludwick for a few weeks but that would never happen.

I think Robinson stays. The speed and defense he provides in close games is more valuable than the LH power of Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by RED VAN HOT View Post
    I think Robinson stays. The speed and defense he provides in close games is more valuable than the LH power of Paul.
    the power that wasnīt there lately anyway...

Parade in October!

Pay attention to the open sky

Turn Off Ads?