Turn Off Ads?
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Padres @ Reds 8/9/13- Hanigan's back

Re: Padres @ Reds 8/9/13- Hanigan's back

I go to Myrtle Beach where there is absolutely no way to watch, and the Reds win big. I'm staying down here until October!
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    I go to Myrtle Beach where there is absolutely no way to watch, and the Reds win big. I'm staying down here until October!
    Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Lol.....check out the guy beside the girl in the red shorts (I know them both)....he's wanting no part of the Phillips' HR ball.
    The girl in the red sorts was all set to catch the ball with hands up and feet spread then she bailed at the last moment. It was funny in real time.
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

We're still good!
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

6. Likes:

Raisor (08-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by powersackers View Post
    The girl in the red sorts was all set to catch the ball with hands up and feet spread then she bailed at the last moment. It was funny in real time.
    Well....being a former gym student of mine and from a family of ball players I'm disappointed. Lol The guy umpired in the D3 state championship baseball game and is a varsity basketball coach about 40 miles from Cincy.

49 PA for Ludwick. I guess it's time to get him back into the lineup.

Wrong thread

Turn Off Ads?