Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What has to happen this off season to put us on top in 2015?

What has to happen this off season to put us on top in 2015?

I am as frustrated as anyone over the poor performance of our team this season but am hopeful some changes are on the way. Here are my top 5 I would make right now if given the reins.
    1. First, I would get rid of Zach Cozart. Many on here give him a free pass but the jury is in. He cannot hit and his glove does not make up for his giant hole in the lineup.
    2. Sign Cueto
    3. Sign Latos
    4. Trade Chapman for anyone who can hit a baseball!
    5. Trade Bruce for, again, anyone who can hit.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What has to happen this off season to put us on top in 2015?

I am as frustrated as anyone over the poor performance of our team this season but am hopeful some changes are on the way. Here are my top 5 I would make right now if given the reins.

1. First, I would get rid of Zach Cozart. Many on here give him a free pass but the jury is in. He cannot hit and his glove does not make up for his giant hole in the lineup.

I'd be OK with Cozart if LF and at least one other lineup spot was significantly upgraded

2. Sign Cueto
    3. Sign Latos

Unless you deal Homer, there's no way that the Reds can afford to re-up both. Really hope I'm wrong, but I'm not so sure they can even afford Cueto on his own

4. Trade Chapman for anyone who can hit a baseball!

Fine with this. I'm OK with dealing two or three of Cueto, Latos, Leake, Chapman, Bruce and Phillips. Even four if two are Bruce and Phillips.

5. Trade Bruce for, again, anyone who can hit.

(See #4)

Re: What has to happen this off season to put us on top in 2015?

My first step would be to merge this thread with this one:
    http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...son-priorities
    “The guys we've had for the most part have been serviceable at this level.”

5. Likes:

redsmetz (09-30-2014)

Turn Off Ads?