Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Was anyone watching UFC?

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Was anyone watching UFC?

Anderson Silva shattered his leg on a kick. A YT video is linked in the article. If you don't want to watch it, then don't click on it.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...#axzz2oq9HblaA

I never was a fan of Silva 'clowning' people, or White for coaxing Silva out of 'retirement', but that's just a shame. Guys usually don't go out on top, but that's a hell of a way to lose. It's too bad that Weidman probably won't yet get the respect he deserves. He was beating Silva pretty bad.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Was anyone watching UFC?

I don't even want to click on that link. Saw the photo last night elsewhere, but it took me a while to see his snapped leg. It's sick. Odd that the aggressor was the one who broke his leg.

I haven't seen a leg flop like that since Tim Krumrie in the Super Bowl

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

That was the second worst leg break I have seen in my life. I saw it live last night at a friends and thought I was going to throw up. They showed replays on the tv and I just turned away. Seeing it in real time was nasty enough, but slow motion? Yeah, hard pass on that.

I am with you though that it seems a lot of people still don't want to give Weidman any respect. He has won all 4 rounds with Silva they have had, and people are still calling him lucky.

Turn Off Ads?