Turn Off Ads?
Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Football discussion thread #2

Re: SEC Football discussion thread #2

Alabama probably needs Auburn to be undefeated going into the Iron Bowl with how the SEC has played this year. SOS is not favoring Alabama.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Are you suggesting that there is a path where Bama wins out and misses the title game?

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Can anybody tell me why college football teams are required to share footage of formations that have been used in a past game ?
    It's to keep teams from sending guys around spying on other teams games/practices, which probably still happens anyway.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Are you suggesting that there is a path where Bama wins out and misses the title game?
    FSU and Oregon will likely have played statistically more difficult schedules. Even if the computers have Alabama #3, it's hard to believe the computers could overcome the Harris and Coaches' polls which will certainly have Bama #1.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    At the time of my comment, the SEC season was 5 weeks old and Mizzou had yet to actually play an SEC team and I was chiding them for their schedule.
    Have you ever actually admitted you're wrong about something?

LOL.

7. Likes:

cumberlandreds (10-30-2013),jimbo (10-31-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Have you ever actually admitted you're wrong about something?

LOL.
    I used to think you weren't a troll and likely had happy real life. Does this count?
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

How many SEC students does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...in-a-lightbulb
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I used to think you weren't a troll and likely had happy real life. Does this count?
    What happened to your proclamation that I was on ignore?

I'll take your answer to my question as a resounding "NO."

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    What happened to your proclamation that I was on ignore?

I'll take your answer to my question as a resounding "NO."
    I'll take your trolling as a resounding "YES, it does count, jojo".

But if it will somehow lessen the inner turmoil that you're struggling with, you can again add me to the large list of those that have you on ignore.

Yah, for you!

Food for thought: Ron Zook was 16-8 in SEC games at Florida and was fired. Will Muschamp is currently 13-9 in SEC games.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Food for thought: Ron Zook was 16-8 in SEC games at Florida and was fired. Will Muschamp is currently 13-9 in SEC games.
    I really can't see Muschamp surviving this season if Florida continues to spiral downward. They just aren't used to losing that much in Florida.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

The Will Muschamp era at Florida peaked just before Florida ran its first play from scrimmage in last year's Sugar Bowl. Since then it's been a dumpster fire.

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    True.

But, at that time ('04 ), "home run" hires, Urban Meyer and Steve Spurrier were presumed -- correctly -- to be available at the end of the year.

As things stand today -- and I'm not stating one way or the other whether Muschamp should or shouldn't be retained -- what comparable hire in relation to '04 is a slam dunk to be available following this season's conclusion?
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Art Briles

Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post
    True.

But, at that time ('04 ), "home run" hires, Urban Meyer and Steve Spurrier were presumed -- correctly -- to be available at the end of the year.

As things stand today -- and I'm not stating one way or the other whether Muschamp should or shouldn't be retained -- what comparable hire in relation to '04 is a slam dunk to be available following this season's conclusion?
    This is true but you can't just let the disaster evolve because no home run hire is out there, continuity only counts if you aren't in a nose dive.
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?