Turn Off Ads?
Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Football discussion thread #2

Re: SEC Football discussion thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Georgia Southern!!!
    It'll get easier for the gators next week, right? Right?
    "This isnít stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

2. Turn Off Ads?

Vanderbilt is the best team in the state of Tennessee this year but that's not saying much. That game was between two horrible, horrible teams. I know all the excuses that UT's QB is a freshman and all but I've seen freshman QBs in Knoxville and they're much better than this guy...Erik Ainge, Tyler Bray, Peyton...hell Todd Helton was better than this guy.

Was it just me or did the replay official look like Dusty Baker?

Doesn't look like Baylor is ready for prime time.

Alabama vs FSU should be a good one.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Yay!

I peed myself a little bit there.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

NL Central champs

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Doesn't look like Baylor is ready for prime time.

Alabama vs FSU should be a good one.
    I'm excited to play Auburn. They have so much hype and hope, but I still think we win by 20. It will likely be a 1 vs 4 matchup after Baylor loses tonight.

Any idea on what the problem was with the play clock? Obviously the rule is you get 40s from the whistle of the previous play to snap the next play but the officials were screwing this up at times throughout the game. For example, at about the 8 min mark of the 4th qtr, Vandy was hit with a delay of game penalty that they didn't deserve because the clock was set at 25s instead of 40. Then on the Tenn possession at about the 7 min mark, the same thing happened and the Vols were forced to burn a TO. I confirmed this by replaying my DVR. Why didn't the officials catch this and why didn't those idiot announcers tell us?

I can't fathom a team that UT could have beaten in a Bowl game

Yay!

The play clock operator screwed up at least twice in the first half and the officials corrected it. It's almost like they got tired of correcting it and just decided to play on.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

My prediction:

11/25 - Florida fires Will Muschamp
    11/30- Alabama whoops Auburn
    12/2 - Florida hires Gus Malzahn
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    My prediction:

11/25 - Florida fires Will Muschamp
    11/30- Alabama whoops Auburn
    12/2 - Florida hires Gus Malzahn
    While you're gratifying yourself with fantasies, don't forget to add Winston getting charged.
    "This isnít stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Can't wait for that mega match-up of Tennessee vs Kentucky. Battle for the worst team in the SEC, Saturday night at 7 pm. Set your DVR's so as not to miss it.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    Can't wait for that mega match-up of Tennessee vs Kentucky. Battle for the worst team in the SEC, Saturday night at 7 pm. Set your DVR's so as not to miss it.
    I doubt that I'll even watch it. It's an embassment to the SEC that they can have two teams that poor

Hate to see this:

Aaron Murrayís career at Georgia ends with torn ACL
    http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/201...with-torn-acl/

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I doubt that I'll even watch it. It's an embassment to the SEC that they can have two teams that poor
    What? Why? Football is the only sport and reason for conference affiliations? Every conference has teams that don't get it for whatever reason in some sport, or are in a down cycle. UT used to be on top, Kentucky has just never been able to get a program going in football.

Heck, in the Big 10, both Purdue and Illinois have been competent programs. Should they be kicked out because they currently suck?
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Try Poise pads.
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

Turn Off Ads?