1. Cueto. He is in thick of the Cy Young Race. I think he has passed Waino for now and is inches away from Kershaw IMO.
2. Billy H. ROY award contender..Needs to keep up his current performance to lock this down.
3. Spoiler role. Nothing would make me happier than to ruin the Cardinals chances at post season play...esp. this weekend.
4. Mesoraco and Frazier. How strong will these guys finish? Either way they are our future.
5. Return of Votto/BP. Love em or hate em I am very curious to see how they play the rest of this year. We will need both next year...
6. The defense. It's been spectacular this year and there is no reason to believe it will be anything else.
7. Broxton and Chappie....seriously great 1/2 duo this year (last night not withstanding).
8. Negron. I know a lot of people question him, but I would love to see him finish the season strong and lock a spot down for next year.
9. 2015. How will all the above mentioned pieces fit in 2015?
10. Hey who knows....we are not out of it statically yet this year!!