Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Season Ticket Holder Playoff Ticket Stipulations

Season Ticket Holder Playoff Ticket Stipulations

I am a leader of a group of Full Season Ticket Holders, and would like to consider myself a loyal supporter, along with my fellow ST Holders. You might be thinking, I have money, fell into some tickets, however its quite the contrary.
    Our group consists of 8 members between the ages of 24-27, who all have played collegiate baseball or competitive HS baseball. We ultimately decided to make this group happen for 2 reasons.

1. We enjoy being at the park surrounded by folks who have a clue. (Not yelling at players for physical mistakes, or somehow swinging and missed a 97 mph cut fastball on the corner)
    2. We wanted the chance to be able to purchase playoff tickets at face value.

MLB and their playoff ticket structure for their most loyal fans is a compete joke.

1. You must purchase every ticket to all NLDS/NLCS to even qualify for WS tickets... that's fine... BUT WITH 10 days notice. Also don't expect the refund $ from games played until 4 weeks after the Reds either win the WS or are eliminated?

SO... since the MLB process is so unforgiving and unfair to blue collar, hard working fans, who don't sell tickets for a living, or have a stock pile of cash, get crapped on.... we are working on a solution.

We are turning to more true fans, because that is who we want in the park... PERIOD. We will not list on Craigslist, EBay, Stubhub, ect...

Our group is selling our 2 extra NLDS Game 1,2,3 tickets at box office cost.

- Seats will be located in Terrace Outfield and will be $67 a piece.
    - I am only using Pay Pal to protect me & you.
    - FULL REFUND FOR UN PLAYED GAMES.

If you are interested in tickets, please private message me with a short message explaining your fandom, the games you want, and their priority, and your Pay Pal email. I only have 2 extra tickets to each game.

Lastly-
    We are looking to expand our ST holder group for next year. If you are interested in joining please message me and I will get back to you with details in Late November.

Go Reds.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Season Ticket Holder Playoff Ticket Stipulations

You should scalp your tickets. It's a benefit of being a season ticket holder... Take it.

five game lead and dwindling, I would not bet on playoff tickets

Cool that you want to keep this "in house". Good luck selling.
    "I had a cigar in my back pocket...I didn't wanna break it." - Bartholomew "Bump" Bailey

Any luck finding someone to take your tickets? I purchased tickets for terrace outfield for the NLCS so hopefully I'll see you there!

Also, does anyone know if the ticketmaster charges are refunded with the ticket cost? I assume not, but if that's the case then a WC game loss at Pittsburgh means I have to eat $150 or so in ticketmaster surcharges for events that won't happen, which is a bunch of crap.
    Reds record for games attended in 2014: 11-3

Most memorable game attended this season:
    Cueto out-pitching Dickey with a 19 pitch/3 strikeout 9th inning by Chapman

I have sold my tickets at face including surcharges except for Game 2 of NLDS... 518 Row A. $110 total for both tickets. Lastly you will be refunded your full amount, or at least they did last year for NLCS tickets.

Good to know since at least a few of those NLDS and NLCS games won't be played since we didn't win the division. Good luck selling that last ticket!
    Reds record for games attended in 2014: 11-3

Most memorable game attended this season:
    Cueto out-pitching Dickey with a 19 pitch/3 strikeout 9th inning by Chapman

I would not bet on playoff tickets.

Turn Off Ads?