Turn Off Ads?

Thread: When will Hamilton be ready

When will Hamilton be ready

I've read all year that a lot of people here think Billy Hamilton isn't ready or will be next year. I'm just interested in opinions of what he has to do to show he is ready.
    Last edited by Old school 1983; 08-30-2013 at 05:45 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: When will Hamilton be ready

Middle of next year....

He struggled to start the year out in Louisville, but lately has come on and brought his average up to .260 after being around .220 the first half of the year. Remember he is young @ 22 for AAA, most guys his age are in high A or AA. He has hit for a little more power this year than in past years so that aspect of his game has improved, he plays good D in the outfield.

I believe he'll be ready on Monday.
    Where we gonna go?

5. Likes:

reds1869 (08-31-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Strikes Out Looking View Post
    I believe he'll be ready on Monday.
    Hahaha. Good call.

Turn Off Ads?