Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds fan in San Diego

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Reds fan in San Diego

Hey Redzone! I'm Andrew, 24, been a Reds fan as long as I can remember. Born and raised in San Diego, my dad is originally from Northwest Ohio and raised me and my brothers diehard Reds, Bengals and Buckeyes fans. We have been going to spring training in goodyear for the past two years and attend every reds game at petco and try to make a trip to GABP as often as we can. Last October, my dad, brother, a coworker (also a diehard reds fan) and I had the opportunity to make the drive to SF and catch Game 1 of the NLDS, what a game to be at.

I've been a lurker on this site for about 3 years, and have to say this is the best run forum I have every been a part of (I frequent a lot of fishing forums and they are nowhere near the quality of RedsZone). In the past 3 years of reading threads on the ORG I have learned more about the Reds and baseball in general than I could have gotten anywhere else. Glad to be a part and hope I can contribute in some way. Thanks for the awesome board!

2. Likes:

Boss-Hog (08-22-2013),Kingspoint (12-19-2014)

Re: Reds fan in San Diego

Welcome, and hello from San Marcos, CA

camilajerry

Re: Reds fan in San Diego

I've read this forum for a number of years and now, having moved a couple of years ago to the west coast from the Dayton, Ohio area I feel the time is ripe to renew the bonds of Reds-ship with my fellow fanatics of the original men in red.

5. Likes:

Boss-Hog (12-19-2014),Kingspoint (12-19-2014),Sea Ray (12-22-2014)

Turn Off Ads?