Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Merged: Sick and tired of the Cardinals / Whiny Cardinals

Re: whiny cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by realistic View Post
    thank you! seriously!

i wont bother anyone else with my 1 post a month ever again. maybe if i lose my job and human friends i can focus more on reading every post in every thread and return to Redszone someday as a power poster!
    So basically the power posters have no life because they can scan the first page or two of the board very quickly to make sure what they're discussing isn't already being discussed before starting a new thread?
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

2. Turn Off Ads?
    For a Level Playing Field

thank you! seriously!

i wont bother anyone else with my 1 post a month ever again. maybe if i lose my job and human friends i can focus more on reading every post in every thread and return to Redszone someday as a power poster!
    No... thank you, seriously. We will miss ya, but somehow we will survive. You oughta start your own site so you can make the rules. Rule #1: everyone needs to post in "text mode" so you do not have to seem intelligent.

Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    This board is better than two Cardinals annoy me threads at once
    Is it?

thank you! seriously!

And just like that he was gone. Some people say that late at night, if you listen very carefully, you can hear his name repeated softly as the breeze shakes the leaves...."realistic....realistic...".

6. Likes:

Tom Servo (09-05-2013)

thank you! seriously!

What is "hu-man"? Does not compute...does not compute...
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by TOBTTReds View Post
    Is it?
    We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in the Sundeck, we shall fight on the threads about Dusty and bunts, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our threads, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight in the Old Red Guard, we shall fight on the internet, we shall fight with the laptops and handheld devices, we shall fight with words, merges and requests; we shall never surrender.

9. Likes:

Chip R (09-05-2013),RedFanAlways1966 (09-05-2013),redsfanmia (09-05-2013)

High five!

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Yes it was ignorant my apologies mr. e.e. cummings
    high five on the ee cummings reference

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    high five on the ee cummings reference
    true dat.

Oh, and one more thing: Butch Jones sucks.

carry on
    sorry we're boring

Turn Off Ads?