Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fearless NFL predictions

How u doin

Re: Fearless NFL predictions

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    I think Indy is a more likely candidate for regression rather than taking a step forward.
    I agree 100% I dont like Chuck Pagano as a head coach and I think that Bruce Arians was the real reason for Andrew Luck's success last season"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan08 View Post
    I agree 100% I dont like Chuck Pagano as a head coach and I think that Bruce Arians was the real reason for Andrew Luck's success last season"
    Luck is lucky to still be upright because of Arians offense, that throw it deep stuff nearly killed him. The Colts have improved their roster immensely, they will not go 11-5 again but will not take huge step back.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

4. Likes:

Razor Shines (08-31-2013),Revering4Blue (09-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    Luck is lucky to still be upright because of Arians offense, that throw it deep stuff nearly killed him. The Colts have improved their roster immensely, they will not go 11-5 again but will not take huge step back.
    I agree. I think 10-6, 11-5 but I think they'll be a better more consistent team overall. Their record was certainly aided by a little luck last season (holy crap 10-12 seasons of that joke is going to be awful) not Luck but actual luck.

I like most of what they did to improve the roster so if you can take a step forward while basically having the same record as the previous season, I think that's where the 2013 Colts will be.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

I think Rex Ryan will be the first coach to be fired this season.

And Cincinnati wins the AFC North and makes it to the AFC Championship game, only to lose to Denver.
    There are no hunting accidents...It's called kharma.

7. Likes:

Joseph (09-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Kansas City and Miami are definitely the two AFC 'sleeper' teams who I think will push for their divisions, though I think ultimately Denver and New England will prevail.

My fearless prediction is that Indy wins the AFC South. I think they are on the rise and Houston is on the way down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Haha Kansas City. Denver is gonna feast on the rest of the AFC West, we may get 3 teams in the top 12 for futility this year.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

In my defense they have extra motivation for this game with it being Philly. .

They still have to play Denver and they really haven't played a team that I forsee really making the playoffs. Denver's lone win was given to them by a team that has 100 turnovers in 2 games... and they beat Jacksonville.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Haha Kansas City. Denver is gonna feast on the rest of the AFC West, we may get 3 teams in the top 12 for futility this year.
    haha. This Chiefs fan is loving it. They aren't ready for prime time yet but they are getting close. Maybe the most talented 2-14 team ever last year. About the worst coaching and front office ever too. With another year Reid and Dorsey will have them very close. They'll push for a WC berth this year. You're right about one thing - Denver will eat all three head to head this year. But top 3 in futility - no way.

In my defense they have extra motivation for this game with it being Philly. .

They still have to play Denver and they really haven't played a team that I forsee really making the playoffs. Denver's lone win was given to them by a team that has 100 turnovers in 2 games... and they beat Jacksonville.
    Part of their rise this year will easily be that creampuff schedule. It's the boon of having a bad year. But their defense is legit and they don't make many mistakes. Offense will be their downfall against good teams. Still 9-7 or 10-6 is within reach, given their schedule, their division, and the job Reid has done.

Being a big Cincy/KC teams fan has gotten a LOT more fun this year especially looking back say 5 years!!!!
    Last edited by RedlegJake; 09-24-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    Mike Glennon will be the starter in Tampa Bay by Week 10.
    I'm feeling real good about this prediction, BTW.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    I'm feeling real good about this prediction, BTW.
    Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
    Bucs have made the move: Benching Josh Freeman for Mike Glennon, per league source.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
    Bucs have made the move: Benching Josh Freeman for Mike Glennon, per league source.
    Whats the odds that Freeman goes somewhere else amd is starting again in the next 2 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Whats the odds that Freeman goes somewhere else amd is starting again in the next 2 years?
    Pretty good, I'd say. His career so far kind of reminds me of Jason Campbell with Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    The Washington Redskins will win the Super Bowl.
    I'm very pleased that this prediction is apparently going nowhere.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Zero.

His mechanics are in need of a complete overhaul and his maturity level is not where it needs to be (dude slept through team photo day and was late to his own football youth camp). There are tons of stories out of Tampa that he's more interested in chasing women and partying than being a better pro.

He'll find work as a backup somewhere, I'm sure -- but I'd be shocked if anyone turned to him as an answer for any reason other than injury.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Kansas City and Miami are definitely the two AFC 'sleeper' teams who I think will push for their divisions, though I think ultimately Denver and New England will prevail.

My fearless prediction is that Indy wins the AFC South. I think they are on the rise and Houston is on the way down.
    The word 'genius' is thrown around a lot...

19. Likes:

Razor Shines (10-07-2013)

Turn Off Ads?