Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How is there not joy in Redsville?!?.....

Re: How is there not joy in Redsville?!?.....

Who says there isn't joy. Just because I may be upset about certain things and post about it doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. I have the time of my life every season. You guys who get your panties in a bunch over every post are the ones who need to find the joy IMO.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

2. Likes:

texasdave (08-31-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Who says there isn't joy. Just because I may be upset about certain things and post about it doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. I have the time of my life every season. You guys who get your panties in a bunch over every post are the ones who need to find the joy IMO.
    You have to admit that there's a lot of post about how the Reds, the front office, the players and coaches on this team can't do, won't do and don't deserve this and that considering that the seasons not going all that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    You have to admit that there's a lot of post about how the Reds, the front office, the players and coaches on this team can't do, won't do and don't deserve this and that considering that the seasons not going all that bad.
    So what? I've posted that the Reds needed to get a bat for the OF and arm for the pen. I've posted that they need to cut the bonehead plays and learn to run the bases. If they would do those things they would have a better chance to win, but they can still win anyway and I'm loving every minute of it. It's called discussion and last time I looked it was kind of the purpose here. So any criticism or negative post means we're haters or miserable? Maybe people should just discuss what's being discussed and quit trying to psychoanalyze every poster based on every two sentence post. Stuff like that is what kills my joy. If you don't like the topic, just move on.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

6. Likes:

texasdave (08-31-2013)

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

By the way Mth....all I meant by the thread title was that I was surprised that nobody had posted the trade yet as it is a boost for the Reds IMO. That's all.

It had nothing to do with the positive/negative types of posts.

8. Likes:

mth123 (08-31-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC1212 View Post
    Yeah, the Reds have hit Axford pretty well especially at home. Joel L. from the Reds tweeted this earlier today...

...so yeah, the Reds shouldn't mind this acquisition at all. Of course the Cards may sprinkle their magic pixie dust on him and he starts striking out everyone after that but for now, this is good news for the Reds.
    If by magical pixie dust you mean dianabol...yes.

So what? I've posted that the Reds needed to get a bat for the OF and arm for the pen. I've posted that they need to cut the bonehead plays and learn to run the bases. If they would do those things they would have a better chance to win, but they can still win anyway and I'm loving every minute of it. It's called discussion and last time I looked it was kind of the purpose here. So any criticism or negative post means we're haters or miserable? Maybe people should just discuss what's being discussed and quit trying to psychoanalyze every poster based on every two sentence post. Stuff like that is what kills my joy. If you don't like the topic, just move on.
    That's fine. Just making a point that there's a few that have gone off the deep end. Glad you're enjoying the season and still feel the Reds can win.
    Last edited by Captain Hook; 08-31-2013 at 06:01 PM.

Hygiene Beyond Reproach ThatPitchIsDunn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeS21 View Post
    I am convinced the Cardinals could have turned Elizardo Ramirez into a perennial Cy Young winner, and made Corey Patterson into a multi-year All-Star. :lol

Not sure how they do it, but my hat is off to them.
    They have to take their hats off too, because their heads swell too big.
    No one expects the butterfly

Turn Off Ads?