Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Ticket Opportunity

Re: Playoff Ticket Opportunity

I bought the power pack so I got mine yesterday. I apologize I wasn't in a position to offer to buy for others, I've been so busy of late I didn't even remember Friday was the day until I got the email.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    I bought the power pack so I got mine yesterday. I apologize I wasn't in a position to offer to buy for others, I've been so busy of late I didn't even remember Friday was the day until I got the email.
    That thought crossed my mind briefly when I got the email... but I didn't want to get stuck with tickets if someone decided to back out.
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

4. Likes:

Joseph (09-15-2013)

Im SO pissed. We have the Power Pack and I totally forgot to get our tickets yesterday. Im so mad at myself.

-Matt

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Zip for me AGAIN this year. So disappointing. I've gone to on average about 15-20 games per year since 2009 (I don't buy season tickets...I just find great deals or sit in the View Level) but I can't seem to win a lottery opportunity from the Reds for ANYTHING. *sigh*
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Pitching is the thing WVRedsFan's Avatar

This is several years running I've been rejected, but this year it didn't matter. Broke my ankle trying to be 20 again in August and couldn't go anyway. Someday I'll win, but I probably will die the day after. Just my luck.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

If anyone has opportunity to buy LCS tix for any reason that they won't take advantage of, I'd love a PM.

If the Reds make the LCS (not sure how likely but I'm really hoping they get it together to make it that far), I'll be heading back to Cincinnati from DC to see as many games as I can get tickets for without doing a second mortgage on my house.
    Reds & Nats, 2013 LCS. Take2 (9/13) Reds but no Nats

Quote Originally Posted by 5TimeWSChamps View Post
    Forgot to even sign up. Never a problem getting them though. Sat 4 rows off the field for $13 for GAmes 4 and 5 last year
    I "won" last year and bought field box seats for games three and four and dugout box seats for game five and with the weird start times I ended up having to sell games four and five for less than half of what I paid for them. This time I'm buying from Stub Hub.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    This is several years running I've been rejected, but this year it didn't matter. Broke my ankle trying to be 20 again in August and couldn't go anyway. Someday I'll win, but I probably will die the day after. Just my luck.
    Use a wheelchair,man! Excuses Excuses!

don't forget gang! Its open

Seems like there are a lot of seats still available.

Wouldn't shock me if there are some seats made available for purchase to the general public.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

I got tickets for the WC game and the first home game of the NLDS. I also thought it seemed like there were a decent amount available.

I bought for the Wild Card game but decided against Home Game 1 in the NLDS. I figured I could get them cheaper on Stubhub.

Best available for 2 seats for the Wild Card game was section 418. That's pretty good for best available. Just judging from that, they are going to have a lot of work to do to sell these games out.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

I got sec. 109 for the WC game and sec. 136 for NLDS Gm 1. I thought about opting for Stubhub for the NLDS but if the Reds are the road team the first home game would be Game 3 and I was afraid it would fall on a Sunday and be a high demand ticket.

16. Likes:

edabbs44 (09-17-2013)

I'm in for WC game and 1st 2 NLDS games. That game 3 would require us passing the Cards, Pirates, Dodgers ALL and then going 5 with LAD. It's possible, but I'll figure that out if it comes up and I figure tons will do the same.

18. Likes:

edabbs44 (09-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    I bought for the Wild Card game but decided against Home Game 1 in the NLDS. I figured I could get them cheaper on Stubhub.

Best available for 2 seats for the Wild Card game was section 418. That's pretty good for best available. Just judging from that, they are going to have a lot of work to do to sell these games out.
    I think they'll sell out fine. There are a lot of unknowns right now and I think people are waiting to see how it all shakes out. This time last year, we pretty much knew the Reds had home field advantage the first series.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

20. Likes:

KittyDuran (09-17-2013)

Turn Off Ads?