Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Todd Helton retiring after 2013

Todd Helton retiring after 2013

I know he is not a Red. But since the Forum description also says "general baseball discussions" i would really be interested if you guys think Helton will have a legimate shot of being enshrined into Cooperstown. And if do you think that the "Coors Field Factor" will play a role.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Todd Helton retiring after 2013

I think he'll get serious consideration from the voters but will fall short, then his voting numbers will decline. If he gets in it will be by the veterans committee. I don't think he gets voted in.

4. Likes:

Beltway (09-15-2013)

Re: Todd Helton retiring after 2013

I agree with RedlegJake, he probably won't get voted in but will get in by the veterans committee. I was at the game to see him get 2,500 hits, which was fun (although we lost! ).

Turn Off Ads?