Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Where are you sitting?

Where are you sitting?

Just got my tickets for the Divisional Series home game #1 (Hopefully we make it that far)..Section 103..Anyone else get their playoff tickets yet?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Where are you sitting?

Section 118 row P seats 10 and 11

Right now I'm sitting in my chair at work. For the playoffs, I'll be sitting in my apartment.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

5. Likes:

dougdirt (09-23-2013)

for the wildcard game, section 421 wheelchair section. i hope i don't go due to the Reds winning the division!

Don't have them yet, but they're printed and en route. My friend and I will be at NLDS home game #1 in section 517.

Sun Deck/ Moon Deck for WC and NLDC; Terrace outfield for NLCS. I'm looking for some home run balls!

I hope these games are played so I don't feel too cheated by the $130 I paid in Ticketmaster charges.

Turn Off Ads?