Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What are my options?

What are my options?

Wayyyyyy back on July 4th, I had tickets to the Reds/Giants game that got rained out..I bought my tickets off an online vendor (who has season tickets with a price of $0.00 on each ticket) Since the game was Postponed and made up in San Francisco, obviously I couldn't use the tickets as rain checks..I heard that for rainouts, you can use the tickets face value and get comparable tickets for another game, but since my tickets say $0.00 I feel like I might be out of luck..Is there any way to get my money back through the Reds? or would I have to go through the online vendor (which, let's be honest, isn't going to respond to my request)..Am I SOL and out 85 bucks?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What are my options?

You should be able to trade them in for another comparable ticket to one of the games left. Only six left so you had better hurry.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

It is still a valid ticket and even though the price might not be on the ticket the Reds people should be able to determine the value. Hope it works out!

Ron,

I also had purchased tickets for the 4 Jul game, though I purchased through the box office. On the back of the ticket it clearly states that the ticket(s) can be exchanged for an equal value ticket within 1 YEAR of the rainout. I had my doubts about this and called the Reds ticket office to question it. Since I live 500 miles away it's not easy for me to get up to a game. They told me that if it states that on the ticket then it is indeed a contract. I intend to hold them at their word and exchange them for a game next year prior to the 4 Jul deadline.

Obviously as a german i have absolutely no idea how this is handled in the States. But you should have a bill that states the price you have paid. Just take that with you and i think you should be fine.

Turn Off Ads?