I need help figuring out how I can watch post season baseball and would like advice on my options.
1) I do not have cable or dish, and I have no plans to subscribe.
2) I may be able to receive an air signal from Indianapolis. We use a box to get the digital signal from our local pbs station, but I have not tried to do that for network. This would give us access to FOX
3) I have wifi in the house.
4) I have a Wii, which is how we watch "television" with Netflix and Amazon prime.
5) I do not have a Roku, but would purchase one if it makes a difference.
6) I have various tablets and would watch on those if that were an option.
I think last year I found that I could only watch a portion of the post season games by subscribing to MLB.tv. Is that still correct?