Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Lets do this !!!

Lets do this !!!

I am not saying I agree with Ludwick's comments... Although if you watched video, I do think the comments were blown out of proportion by media (surprise, I know).... But we DO NEED TO BE BETTER!

I know people work, I do myself, full-time and raise kids... I often peg that as an excuse 90% of the time, but if its a priority, I find a way.
    You see, we are all invested in this Reds club, although at times we probably wish we weren't (insert any situation all year when a guys stands at 3rd with 0 outs and you think... he has to score... and after 3 outs.. you wonder how he didn't) but we are invested. Baseball is a LONG grind, and the longer you spend watching a team, the more invested you become. Everyone on here loves the Reds, although if you read enough on Redszone you may question that statement... but deep down, this is Reds Country.

We have possibly only 4 days of baseball left with this group... and optimistically a 50-50 shot at Choo's final days as a Red.

I'm CALLING ALL REDSZONE MEMBERS OUT... that's right, YOU! We need to come together and make CHOO's last days here as about as memorable as they come... Phillips said the other day Choo loves it here, and he thinks that will weigh on his decision... SO LETS MAKE IT TOUGH FOR CHOO TO LEAVE... PERIOD.

I know you have a job.. I know your busy... I know it seems improbable.. but GET TO THE PARK AT LEAST ONCE THIS WEEKEND....

And if we host the Wildcard Game.... BE THERE, and Bring ENERGY.

LETS BRING IT FOLKS... LETS BRING IT!

SINCE I DON'T HAVE ORG THREAD PRIVILEGES... SOMEONE NEEDS TO SPREAD THIS OVER!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Lets do this !!!

I'm all for it kiddo lets go out and do this!

Agree 100%. I think the Reds should distribute Ralley Towels this weekend and not just the playoffs.

* Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

please god no.

I hate those stupid towels.

1. They handed them out in all of last years postseason games. They lost them all.
    2. We'll constantly hear on the tv and radio about how fans don't know when to wave them and they are distracting our team on defense.
    3. If you want your crowd to be loud. Don't hand them something that is quiet when shaking and keeping them from clapping their hands together.

side note:

They also handed towels out when the Bengals played the Steelers last year. I really thought that was dumb. That is Pittsburgh's thing, not ours. Bengals lost that game too.

That's pretty awesome, but a Reds and Steelers fan (according to your signature)? How is that even possible?

Also, my wife and I will be doing our part cheering the team on this weekend.
    Reds record for games attended in 2014: 11-3

Most memorable game attended this season:
    Cueto out-pitching Dickey with a 19 pitch/3 strikeout 9th inning by Chapman

I will be down there Friday.... I truly think we can make a difference folks, especially with Choo... they are humans, and a loud ovation each plate appearance, and a standing Ovation on Sunday for what would seem his last plate appearance would make a difference.

i will cheer.. i dont want the team showing up not worried about winning...they have a way better record at home.. LETS GO REDS

I will be down there Friday.... I truly think we can make a difference folks, especially with Choo... they are humans, and a loud ovation each plate appearance, and a standing Ovation on Sunday for what would seem his last plate appearance would make a difference.

His agent is Scott Boras, who isn't exactly known for his sentimental side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
    His agent is Scott Boras, who isn't exactly known for his sentimental side.
    True, but a little bit of enthusiasm isn't going to hurt anybody. We need to put our best foot forward to secure home field advantage.
    Reds record for games attended in 2014: 11-3

Most memorable game attended this season:
    Cueto out-pitching Dickey with a 19 pitch/3 strikeout 9th inning by Chapman

His agent is Scott Boras, who isn't exactly known for his sentimental side...
    Everyone acts like Players have no say.... uhhh HELLO. If you think Choo doesnt have the power to say he would stay in Cincy for a bargain, your fooling yourself. All I am saying, is the only chance we have to make a difference as fans... is to bring energy.. and make Choo feel special.

Turn Off Ads?