I am not saying I agree with Ludwick's comments... Although if you watched video, I do think the comments were blown out of proportion by media (surprise, I know).... But we DO NEED TO BE BETTER!

I know people work, I do myself, full-time and raise kids... I often peg that as an excuse 90% of the time, but if its a priority, I find a way.
You see, we are all invested in this Reds club, although at times we probably wish we weren't (insert any situation all year when a guys stands at 3rd with 0 outs and you think... he has to score... and after 3 outs.. you wonder how he didn't) but we are invested. Baseball is a LONG grind, and the longer you spend watching a team, the more invested you become. Everyone on here loves the Reds, although if you read enough on Redszone you may question that statement... but deep down, this is Reds Country.

We have possibly only 4 days of baseball left with this group... and optimistically a 50-50 shot at Choo's final days as a Red.

I'm CALLING ALL REDSZONE MEMBERS OUT... that's right, YOU! We need to come together and make CHOO's last days here as about as memorable as they come... Phillips said the other day Choo loves it here, and he thinks that will weigh on his decision... SO LETS MAKE IT TOUGH FOR CHOO TO LEAVE... PERIOD.

I know you have a job.. I know your busy... I know it seems improbable.. but GET TO THE PARK AT LEAST ONCE THIS WEEKEND....

And if we host the Wildcard Game.... BE THERE, and Bring ENERGY.

LETS BRING IT FOLKS... LETS BRING IT!

SINCE I DON'T HAVE ORG THREAD PRIVILEGES... SOMEONE NEEDS TO SPREAD THIS OVER!