Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Local schnauzer rescue in need of foster families...

Local schnauzer rescue in need of foster families...

My wife and I have been fostering through a local rescue organization since about April. We ended up adopting our first foster ourselves, adopted out the second to an awesome couple that lives downtown, and are currently fostering our third. Btw, anyone looking for a senior mini schnauzer to adopt?

Anyway, due a breeder surrender there are more than 60 mini schnauzers that are in need of foster homes. The organization is called Schnauzer Rescue Cincinnati. If you are local to Cincinnati and have the ability to foster please check out the following links for more info.

http://www.schnauzerrescuecincinnati.org/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schna...21729811184804

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Local schnauzer rescue in need of foster families...

I just want to pipe in and say that I have a mini schnauzer and she is the light of my life. They are wonderful pets. I would adopt another one in a heartbeat if I could.

edit: I have now fallen into the black hole that is Cincinnati Schnauzer Rescue's Facebook page.
    Last edited by vaticanplum; 09-26-2013 at 07:55 PM.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

We have 2 and a half (schnoodle) of our own and the foster. Given the size of our house we can't really have more than 4, which is good, because my wife would probably foster 10 of them if she could.

I had a miniature growing up, loved him. Great breed

Great dogs. Our Toni was a fierce watchdog and loving member of the family. And Schnauzers don't really shed on the furniture. Bonus!

Turn Off Ads?