Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NHL Season!!!!

Re: 2013 NHL Season!!!!

If you appreciate hockey fights, you may enjoy this clip. My son showed me this minor league fight tonight. I love the ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af82i_PD78k
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

2. Turn Off Ads?

Crazy

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

The Boston Bruins have won eight straight and are paying great defense and overall hockey.
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

Jackets got a HUGE 2 points tonight in Minnesota. Went down 2-0 in the shootout and came back and won.

Hell of a game tonight in Chicago.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Hell of a game tonight in Chicago.
    Congrats to Quenneville!

Sucks about Kane....out three weeks.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Rick Nash with the full heel turn last night in his return to Columbus. Plus, Derick Brassard with the game-winner (the Gaborik trade last year has turned out to be a bank heist for the Rangers). Big night for the ex-Blue Jackets in a big game. FWIW, I'm hoping Columbus hangs onto that final playoff spot (because the Caps are despicable and the Wings are a poor team being kept afloat by OT losses).

I'm not a system player. I am a system.

The Wings are a good team being dragged down by the most injuries in the league. But that said unless they get some guys back their place in the playoffs wouldn't be a good match

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    The Wings are a good team being dragged down by the most injuries in the league. But that said unless they get some guys back their place in the playoffs wouldn't be a good match
    Fair point, they've been battered. I just hate it when teams stay in contention thanks to OT loss points. The Caps are doing it too. On the other hand, Toronto suddenly looks in danger of falling apart. Ottawa has popped and the Rangers all but stuck a fork in the Devils last night. So it looks like Toronto, Detroit, Columbus and D.C. fighting for the final two spots in the East (provided the Lightning, Canadiens, Flyers and Rangers don't create trouble for themselves).
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Good win by the Blues against the Pens after the duds in Chicago and Philly

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    Good win by the Blues against the Pens after the duds in Chicago and Philly
    That was a tough game. I had the feeling at the start of the 2nd period that it was going to be a 1-0 game. It seemed a lot like a playoff game.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

After watch the Blues beat Toronto last night, I was offended as a hockey fan at how bad Toronto's defense was. They literally have the worst defense I've seen all year of any team we've played. It's amazing how incompetent that team is and how much the ownership pays for that incompetence.

I have to believe the Bruins are the absolute class of the East, if not the entire NHL. I see the Bruins in the SC finals versus the Blues. I see them as very similar teams.

No question they are best in the East, but they haven't had to fight through the top teams in the West all year. I think whoever gets out of the West almost has to be the favourite. No question Boston is also in that class.

I agree, but although tonight's game was at home, it shows they are capable of beating one of the west's best. Personally, I hope they are not peaking too soon.

Turn Off Ads?