Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Bengals Discussion (Part 2)

Re: 2013 Bengals Discussion (Part 2)

Mother nature hooked us up today.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Winning is fun.

Incredible defensive effort. Just amazing. Easily the best Bengals D in my lifetime.

Yeah our defense was amazing today. Even better than the Packers game.

Gutty effort all around. I thought Dalton played much better than last week, and I'm still troubled how little Green is involved in our offense, but we did enough.

So they beat Green Bay and New England (even the win over Pitt is good for this franchise) but lose to Cleveland?

I'm glad I don't wager any funds on this ( or any) sport

How Zimmer doesn't have a head coaching job is beyond me! I love that he is here with us though.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Great job by the D and the rain to beat the undefeated Pats. Come on Miami.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    So they beat Green Bay and New England (even the win over Pitt is good for this franchise) but lose to Cleveland?

I'm glad I don't wager any funds on this ( or any) sport
    Never understimate an AFC North opponent on the road. Those games are always tough, regardless of the win-loss record of the teams.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

9. Likes:

Stray (10-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    I think time may be running out on the Dalton era.
    I'm surprised, or maybe I'm not, that no one has stepped up and admitted Andy Dalton played wonderfully in the second half. Today showed it is absolutely insane to give up on Andy Dalton. He might not be an elite QB, but he's still a very good quarterback that is capable of getting it done against the league's best.

Kudos to Dalton's play today since people will be reluctant to give it.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

11. Likes:

HeatherC1212 (10-07-2013)

Winning is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Great job by the D and the rain to beat the undefeated Pats. Come on Miami.
    I'll never understand why a team would spike the ball with a whole minute left on the clock. That decision and then the sack afterwards sunk them.

Andy didn't play a good first half so no credit was given. However a huge point remains this team is having trouble scoring pts and the weight of that issue has to be carried by Jay and Andy.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Andy didn't play a good first half so no credit was given. However a huge point remains this team is having trouble scoring pts and the weight of that issue has to be carried by Jay and Andy.
    Not sure if you caught it, but Tom Brady had problems scoring points too.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

15. Likes:

Revering4Blue (10-07-2013)

He was like 10/12 and under a lot of pressure. The int was really bad, but he played a solid game. Not scoring more points falls on the offense as a whole imo.

20 of 27 with 212 yards against an undefeated Super Bowl contender, and folks are still trying to criticize the guy.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Winning is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    I'm surprised, or maybe I'm not, that no one has stepped up and admitted Andy Dalton played wonderfully in the second half. Today showed it is absolutely insane to give up on Andy Dalton. He might not be an elite QB, but he's still a very good quarterback that is capable of getting it done against the league's best.

Kudos to Dalton's play today since people will be reluctant to give it.
    Have anything statistically to back that up?

That absolute downpour came at a perfect time.

Zimmer must be a really lousy interview because I can't imagine why he hasn't gotten a head coach slot. Bengals defense was great today.

Pay attention to the open sky

Turn Off Ads?